(SPOILERS) 9.1 Tyrande Cinematic

OMG! My Tyrande looks so beautiful :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

You… went Horde? :scream:

Good lord that is stupid. They cannot seriously believe that this will satisfy Alliance players after bfa? The dissconnect is simply ridiculus.

Yeah I had someone point out to me online then a quick clip of her from a cinematic that we haven’t seen yet is on the official site showing her looking like that. I think she looks pretty cool to be honest

The pic posted is from the “battle of Ardenweald” stuff where tyrande arrives, its not related to the Elune stuff with winter queen.

1 Like

No more!!! Hopefully it’s not exclusive to the NF.

1 Like

There’s no covenant exclusive stuff in 9.1

1 Like

Unfortunately, a good model is no guarantee of a good story, I just remember the original Margrave from House of the Chosen.

krexus…awesome model…but introduced to be killed, immidiatly

2 Likes

Nitpicking here, but the OP didn’t say anything about “something satisfying,” only that it looked like a pre-rendered cinematic followed the cutscene. Based on current data and evidence, I’d agree that it seems likely. Whether or not you or anyone else finds such a cinematic satisfying is a different topic entirely, and one that is much more subjective than the question of whether or not a cinematic follows the cutscene in question. The latter will at least eventually have a definitive “yes” or “no” answer.

I’m aware of this. That still leaves at least one encrypted cinematic unaccounted for, possibly involving the Winter Queen and Elune (which I personally think likely given gaps on the PTR), or somewhere else.

This was already confirmed as having one by virtue of the placeholder cinematic playing when you do the quest chain on the PTR, which is a measure they take when stuff is encrypted.

2 Likes

look to this chad!

1 Like

Some context is required here, as this thread responds to another thread that was criticizing the attached cinematic. The reply to that critique is that there was “obviously” another cinematic that would follow and that would make it better. The idea of it being satisfying is hence implied in the retort.

smh Tyrande’s in Ardenweald for 5 seconds and she already gets a custom covenant set while it took me weeks of renown for mine

10 Likes

Damn lobbying!

Tyrande had vitamin b!

Forget Elisande’s model and look at the other NPCs and player models. It’s very similar to those. Unfortunately I cannot post images because Blizzard thinks I’m unworthy compared to the rest of you.

Sorry but, i have still to disagree with you

the nightborne looks very different from tyrandes new look.

here a few of the most fencys nightborne, and they look not even NEAR tyrandes new look.

5 Likes

I agree that this is most likely confirmation of a pre-rendered cinematic in that place, I’m just not 100% sure since we don’t have the final campaign chapter available to look for any other places a cinematic could fit. Even then, though, I wouldn’t be surprised if Blizzard held off on placing any cutscenes or cinematics for that final chapter until the last possible moment, considering how secretive they’re being about it.

I’m familiar with the existence of that other thread. That doesn’t change that the main argument put forth in the OP is that a pre-rendered cinematic is likely, and no actual argument about such a cinematic being satisfying is specified in the OP. You referenced what the item of discussion has been “since this thread began,” which is whether or not there is a cinematic following the relevant cutscene. Once you add in the context of the other thread, we are by definition no longer talking about just the OP, but an entire other thread that it is not fair to assume that everyone in this thread has kept close track of.

Vengeance for Krexus!

4 Likes

Bloodelf -Warlock liked this.
Orc-DK liked this.
Undead Hunter liked this.
Dwarf-Warrior liked this.

1 Like

That is definitely a Tyrande only look.
There is no chance in Maw that this will be available to players.

2 Likes

I mean, I’m sorry that you think it’s unfair, but when people are demanding for me to tell them that I’m wrong, that’s a part of the conversation, and the discussion in this thread makes it clear that this is an element, both in what Grandblade was trying to say exists and the points that Ethriel and I were making that he was replying to in the first place. For further reading - see the Sandwiches/Empanadas explanation in post 10.