(SPOILERS) 9.1 Tyrande Cinematic

Except that this is all that happened in the story, so I do have evidence and I provided it.

I don’t have to be a prophet to know that the story is going to be negative for Night Elves since it has only been negative and tragic for Night Elves in the past 4 years.

The BfA pre patch event where the Horde wiped them out?

So you’re ignoring the mission table which clearly establishes Night Elf presence in Ashenvale and the Darkshore Warfront unlock quest chain which shows the Horde has to defend the Darkshore border cause they’re not able to hold onto Ashenvale, which is why the Night Elven ships decided to land in Ashenvale?

1 Like

I don’t even know why I’m bothering responding to the person who thinks only a few people managed to escape Teldrassil rather than the vast majority.

4 Likes

Nelves were deleted from the game, you can’t even make one anymore.

6 Likes

Good thing I made this guy before they did that.

6 Likes

No, but the mission table is irrelevant because the Horde had both Ashenvale and Darkshore in 8.1. They even had supply lines through Ashenvale.

You also have a mission stating that Teldrassil is still being evacuated after being long burned down.

Because that’s part of the story. We see that in the Alliance Quest “A flicker of hope” and we read that in Elegy.

Don’t celebrate to fast. Blizzard hate so much the night elf that they are gonna delete every existing night elf character. They might also just retcon the whole lore of warcraft to delete night elf story from it. I also heard that they hate them so much that they intend for remaking WC3 again but they are going to replace night elf by murloc.

I don’t have any prove of that but since i am really pessimist, i really believe that. In fact this is all the truth…

4 Likes

You mean the story that explains the entire city of Stormwind was filled with Night Elves and the mages had spent days evacuating Teldrassil?

The Stormwind night was alive with controlled chaos. Even in an evacuation, when the night elves could be forgiven for being terrified and out of control, there was no screaming, no violence, no crush of bodies crowding one another in a stampede to safety.

The cathedral could hold no more refugees, not even in the darkest corners of its extensive catacombs. The inns had ten to fifteen in each room. Even certain areas of the keep were filled with silent, stoic kaldorei. The flood spread to seemingly every surface of the city, continued down through the Valley of Heroes, and spilled out most of the way to Goldshire.

Malfurion was resting comfortably. Tyrande had been loath to leave his side, but when he was deep in a true, restful sleep, she had risen to accompany Anduin as they kept vigil at the mage tower portals.

The magi had not slept for days, keeping the portals open.

8 Likes

I know it means little but the vibe I got from the shown cutscene seems like it’s just an in-game one with some camera movements instead of it being a “real” cinematic, and the cutaway is because it precedes a real one like the ones with more carefully-animated movements, like Jaina’s stuff in BFA.

1 Like

And yet they evacuated far too few. And in the teldrassil quest, we could also only rescue a handful. Just like we could only rescue a small portion from the maw.

I don’t know why they would make half the ritual an ingame cutscene, and the other half a pre rendered one.

If the other half WAS a pre rendered one, it would be missing the first part of the ritual. This is just unrealistic.

My first guess would be as a time and cost-saving measure. Push off the less-important stuff like Lady Moonberry fretting and Tyrande simply floating there as in-game actions with a controlled camera, and then make sure they line up at the start of the “real” cutscene to follow.

1 Like

Ethriel you have an unhealthy relationship with the game. You need to seek help.

4 Likes

I’m holding my doubts about that. I also think the second part would be lackluster without the start of the ritual.

I need to see positive night elf development.

1 Like

Short of straight up retconning the game lore and making night elves beat the Horde by themselves without the help of the Alliance…what do you consider “positive development”?

I guarantee you if they gave you all of that tailor made…which they wouldn’t, you’d STILL be angry. You’ve been angry for 11 years apparently.

1 Like

That’s a bet you’d lose. Obviously I’m not going to be happy with getting nothing but more misery.

Nope, about 3 years.

It literally isn’t. Their story is ongoing as of right now.

They did not.

Then it’s a good thing they also got settlements in Hyjal, Feralas, Val’sharah, Felwood, and Moonglade.

Lol, “too few” for what?! They retook Darkshore with only their enhanced manpower, and some assistance from the Gilneans and the PC.

She’s alive right now and there isn’t a single solitary death flag for her in sight. In fact we just prevented her from dying to the Night Warrior power, something that all the others were unsuccessful at doing.

Just in case you refuse to use the link I left above;

After the Fourth War, Nordrassil has become a temporary home for the night elves following the destruction of Teldrassil

They have enough people to reclaim Darkshore with only a token amount of assistance.

And routed the Horde army out of Darkshore, killed one of Sylvanas’ Val’kyr, overwhelmed beings capable of subduing one of the most powerful people on Azeroth, and survived for an extensive period in the Maw mowing down the Jailers minions like so many stalks of grass.

Oh, and yeah, that too tho.

Tyrande Whisperwind: Thank you, child… but I nearly did. I was so consumed by the fires of vengeance that I was blind to the ashes at our feet.
Tyrande Whisperwind: I see now that while many of our people desire retribution, what we need most is renewal.

You mean this dialogue here that doesn’t even remotely imply that she’s giving up justice? You do realize she can have both justice and renewal, right? I mean, unless you just don’t want them to rebuild after SL, which makes sense for you cuz you never seem to want a constructive outcome for them anyways to further promote your doomsaying.

Do you have quotes from the writers and the story that directly allude to any of this, or you just making this all up again?

We’re not talking about MoP, we’re talking about RIGHT NOW and they were not given Ashenvale, yet another fabrication of yours.

Author of the book confirms my “assumption” therefore making it actually correct, unlike yours.

Imagine believing that in-game values actually reflect upon the lore. If that were the case, less than 200 NPCs actually died in the burning.

You are right because……

I swear, do you even proofread how absurd you sound. You think you’re right based of your incredibly half-baked accounts on what has already happened in the story, so now you can see the future?

1 Like

The issue is that I know you wouldn’t be.

And if you say how, the same way that you “know” Sylvanas is gonna get redeemed of her crimes and rejoin the Horde as their warchief. The difference is that my assumption is reasonable, that you wouldn’t be happy.

Misery to you has a very wide umbrella, including things that haven’t even occurred yet. You’re like the world’s most pessimistic precog.

You’ve spent all this time making thread after thread, commenting the same stock “oh, I bet they’ll kill Night Elves” response everywhere you find, trying to get the world to know how sad you are. Congratulations. We know you’re upset. You know what though?

Who cares?

5 Likes