[Spoiler]Judgement of Sylvanas

You say this all the time. There’s no confirmation that they’ve all been obliterated.

Can you eat your foot when it does happen?

The ones we didn’t free were obliterated, as you can see there’s nothing in 9.2 about freeing them.

Sigh, I don’t deny that their sexism plays a major part in it. I just don’t agree with what Ethriel is saying. I don’t want to argue with you. I really don’t.

Arguing takes more than one person. Two or more people who disagree on something are the prerequisites for an argument.

So I am not sure why you are even concerned with getting into an argument with me unless I have said something that you disagree with?

Okay, you got me.

1 Like

So when Tyrande fights Sylvanas is it going to be a cool cinematic that we get to see Tyrande roflstomp Sylvanas into the pavement before forgiving her… or… is this going to be two NPCs auto-attacking each other for two minutes with cringe dialogue?

9 Likes

This statement will be funnier if it ends up being your own foot in your mouth.

1 Like

Question still stands :eyes:

3 Likes

Do you honestly think Blizzard went through all this effort to kill Sylvanas?

Come on man… she makes them so much money. She isn’t going anywhere.

8 Likes

The Shatterspear are back in their lands. Nothing wrong with that. The Horde wasn’t going to let them remain homeless when it controls almost all of Kalimdor.

Also that’s not what happened. The Horde helped them build fortifications and so Garrosh recruited them into the Horde in Cata. The plan was to use them to attack the Kaldorei, and they agreed for obscure reasons (which was nonsensical considering that they wanted to live in peace after breaking away from the Gurubashi empire, and that’s why they settled in Darkshore and struck a peace bargain with the NElves in the first place). Then the Alliance wiped them out and the survivors found refuge within the Horde, but rebuilt the tribe in BFA and were employed in the War of the Thorns due to their knowledge of the place.
Now they restored their peace bargain with the Kaldorei, who have apparently accepted (that’s a bit weird yes, but that’s what it is).

This may not be true. I think they are going to rewrite exploring Kalimdor since it was such a disaster.

1 Like

Honestly, at this point I rather this just because its so funny and on-brand for Blizz

Yeah they’re rewriting it so any information we have from the book right now can be rendered unvalid potentially. I’m not certain they will change the Darkshore part though, they’ll probably focus on rewriting the stuff that caused outrage like the Zekhan thing, the Gazlowe thing and so on

1 Like

off topic…how could you race swap from being a wolfie…?! lol

1 Like

I felt the urge to play my drae again, still a pupper at heart :heart:

1 Like

lone wolf…again. Gilneans always have a special place in my heart…love the werewolf mythology. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I rather they did not… i want to see Sylvanas have her face kicked in once or twice before we let her come back to the regular cast of characters.

1 Like

Same here. As much as I wish the worgen got more attention , I’m also glad they don’t. Can’t ruin something if blizz doesn’t remember it exists :laughing:

1 Like

The Horde wasn’t supposed to control Darkshore and Ashenvale, though.

Also what you said is wrong, the Shatterspear joined the Horde in BfA in their quest to wipe out the Night Elves. They succeeded mostly, but the Night Elves allowing them to remain in their lands is nonsense

How are they going to rewrite a book that has been released and sent out already? And they certainly won’t change the parts that are insulting towards Night Elves because they didn’t cause the twitter outcry.

2 Likes