[Spoiler]Judgement of Sylvanas

No one says this. People, like myself, are pointing out there’s differences between vengence and justice, punishment and atonement.

This narative of Shadowlands from DAY ONE has been saying venegence is not justice. You and others are still hell bent on venegence, it’s blinding you of the moral this narrative is trying to impart about justice.

Instead of venegence and punishment.
Blizzard are giving us justice and atonement. And you might not like that, but that’s where this story seems to be going. Justice for Tyrande and the NE and justice for Sylvanas through atonement.

This story may be out of your scope of understanding Smallz. It requires a lot of emotional maturity that I don’t believe you posess.

1 Like

Given the fact that you think Sylvanas feeling bad is atonement for her horrifying actions is telling.

Where is it?

Then please tell me explicitly what is the sentence and the act of atonement?

6 Likes

When I’m posting up front, you see undead get stuck
When I make twenty posts, it’s twenty nine more scrubbed
Worgen heard I mess with Genn, now they wanna give me pups
When you kill off Nathanos and the tusks, they wanna cuss
Look homie, ain’t nothin’ changed: Square’s down, Blizz up
I see Illidan in the cut, hey demon, farm that felweed up!
When I look at these posts, you’re either a player or simp
I’m busy making spells, you’re busy being a gimp
On the forums all day, they sayin’ Sylvie’s a thot
They cry and complain, like when Godfrey took his shot
But holla in Azeroth, I’ll tell you I’m playing solo
And the plan is to get mounts that are put on the storefront
I’m fully focused, man, my mana on my mind
Making gold all the time and while I’m on on a rep grind
Now Shorty said she feelin my mog and my raider IO
Got Ybarra with me, Alex got fired and we’re ready to go

You can find me on the comp, bottle full of dew
Look homey I got the likes if you into making posts
I’m into PvP I ain’t into makin love
So type in slash hug if you want your topic bumped
You can find me on the comp, bottle full of dew
Look homey I got the likes if you into making posts
I’m into PvP I ain’t into makin love
So type in slash hug if you want your topic bumped

5 Likes

It seems to be where they are going in 9.2. It’s written on the way, just wait and see.

1 Like

No choice but wait and see.
But for you what is the fair sentence and atonement?

1 Like

There really isn’t wait and see, we saw. Wasn’t that what 9.2 was all about. We are currently witnessing Sylvanas atonement.

Edit: She has already made the choice to wake up, her first act was to help us save the universe.

Now you know as well as I Sylvanas atonement will never be enough for certain posters. They want nothing short of Sylvanas flushed down the Maw toilet bowl screaming I’m melting I’m melting. That is her atonement

4 Likes

I am still waiting to know how exactly she is atoning to all the people she indirectly and directly killed and sent to super hell for eternal torture. And not to mention all the surviving victims…

6 Likes

Helping save the universe…

She decided to wake up and face her actions by throwing herself at the mercy of the Arbiter and Tyrande.

She is trying to kill the guy who is responsible for it all.

6 Likes

So did we and all the rest the heroes from azeroth that joined us.

What specific atonement is Sylvanas making for her victims and everyone she wronged?

Waking up after realizing what she did was horrific, trying to save the universe, trying to kill the guy responsible, throwing herself at the feet of Tryande ya know atoning for what she did. We are in the beginning stages and what we see so far is Sylvanas atoning.

Well it’s what a lot of people see, to certain people she can never atone.

Edit:

This is a rather weak observation and actually works against your argument.

1 Like

We haven’t seen what’s happened in the final part yet. You’re using past tense when we haven’t got to it yet.

1 Like

Interesting read, thank you for posting that link.

1 Like

Do I ignore 9.2 cinematic? What are my boundaries?

9.2 hasn’t been released yet. There are four more cinematics that we haven’t seen.

1 Like

So let me get this.

Sylvanas betrays the jailer because he finally makes his intention clear that he had no plans to give Sylvanas a position of power. She will be stuck in the muck like the rest of us.

She gets captured and agrees to help stop Zovaal who directly threatens her existence.

She assists the players like the other characters like the Primus in stopping Zovaal once and for all.

And this is her atonement for actively working with the jailer.
Her list of crimes, which include the killing of defenseless civilians by burning them alive, to send them to super hell for eternal torture to empower her new master whom she did not at the time serve.

Did I get all that right?

7 Likes

That’s the sort of thing Blizzard would say. Are you sure you want to become a person who says the sort of things Blizzard would say?

8 Likes

So why are we talking about atonement at this point if we cant discuss what what we see in 9.2?

Edit:

Sorry Smallz I can’t talk about 9.2 yet.

1 Like

We can talk about what we’ve seen but to talk about what we haven’t seen is kind of futile. We can make guesses based on what we have but to assert what will happen from unreleased cinematics is pointless.

1 Like

You have a really good point. I’ll save all the 9.2 discussions for next week.

Who knows maybe they will change the entire cinematic and story that we see in 9.2.

I’ll bookmark and bench this discussion until next week.

Resistance

That is all, that is my contribution.

6 Likes