[Spoiler]Judgement of Sylvanas

Or in Darkshore.

1 Like

They aren’t in Darkshore anymore, though.

The Shatterspear tribe is, any they joined the Horde when they saw the opportunity to wipe out the Night Elves in BfA.

1 Like

They’re native there, so why should they leave? The Night Elves made peace with them.

2 Likes

the shatterspear are there, and they are allied with the horde, so technically, they are stil in darkshore, according to the exploring:Kalimdor book.

2 Likes

The idea that the Night Elves would allow any non-Kaldorei/Worgen within 10,000 miles of Hyjal is asinine.

1 Like

They are not native there, they travelled there a few years ago and the night elves allowed them to stay…but they came not from there.

2 Likes

All we have is one line and that’s it. It’s really hard for anyone to make a judgement on story direction just from that one line.

I have really nothing else to say, I was pretty clear with my feelings earlier in this thread.

But then why can you be disappointed, it seems like you are disappointed that Sylvanas…surrenders to Tyrande, would you have preferred her to be unreasonable? That wouldn’t be a Redemption, that would be a monster that has to be killed, that the RG is a monster too, would you prefer that?

2 Likes

I’m dissapointed in the whole Shadowlands story.

Emotional payoffs are falling flat all over the place. Poor development and execution are to blame and also being so disconnected from fans and the stories we want.

4 Likes

i think everyone from us is disapointed in this sh…story…

3 Likes

And what did you …expect as …payoff for having chosen to be a loyalist? (I assume that’s what you’re alluding to, isn’t it?)

1 Like

The fact that people are actually getting paid to write story this is an insult to every hard working individual out there.

Imagine getting paid to destroy an existing setting that was built up for over a decade.

16 Likes

FFXIV is al-

Actually, no… they stopped selling memberships because they couldn’t handle the sheer volume of WoW refugees pouring through.

1 Like

I’m not going to bite your bait so stop fishing.

They wanted Tyrande to die too, that’s why they’re unhappy

That’s despite Tyrande as we know her already being dead. This poster also cheered for the Night Elf Souls being obliterated and things like that.

I’m not fishing you, I’m asking you for a response, as you should have noticed these are valid questions, we’re pretty much at each other’s end of the situation, I probably think Shadowlands sucks for many other reasons, like you, some reasons are probably the same, others are completely different, so I’d like to hear that perspective as well.

i didn´t ask you, i asked Renautus.

1 Like

We don’t know long ago they came to Darkshore. If a group of people live somewhere for a long time, they become native there.

The shatterspear-tribe splittered from the Gurubashi Empire after the defeat of Hakkar the Soulflayer and traveled over the ocean.

So, its between 20-1000 years, sometimes between this numbers.

1000 Years would be the defeat of the beliefers of Hakkar, 20 years (rl time), the defeat of the real hakkar…in classic…so 12 ingame years or something.

This isn´t a long time.

The Shatterspear joined the Horde in BfA though when they saw the opportunity to wipe out the Night Elves