[Spoiler]Judgement of Sylvanas

1 Undead Archer was enough last time…

I’m not saying that it should happen or that it will happen but realistically the night elves would get very very angry if they find out that Tyrande forgave Sylvanas when she could’ve brought her to justice, especially with the souls of their brothers and sisters obliterated.

The actual outcome will just be Tyrande forgiving Sylvanas and that’s it.

Bad writing is another topic though, that’s not what I’m talking about. Not wanting updates on something because you fear current devs wouldn’t be up to the task is something I can agree with. I’m talking about “bad stuff” (like, from an ingame perspective) happening to Pandaren and Pandaria (plague, Mogu/Klaxxi raids, idk). Would you rather have your race and continent completely forgotten about and left without updates, which is totally the case here, than them having to face bad stuff ?
That’s a weird take to me. Fair enough though, to each his own

1 Like

Outside of meeting new characters like plague master marileth in maldraxxus, I honestly can’t think of anything that has truly inspired players on either side

This whole expac has mostly been a huge dumpster fire, with very few bright spots

14 Likes

Personally we should have just done WoD style end for Sylvanas. That would have been more palattable for everyone and we can all move on.

The Shadowlands are freeeeee!

Isn’t that exactly what we’re getting, though?
( and didn’t we all expect it would be? )

14 Likes

Äh, that was …a trigger line for erevien because his thread sucks…so i want to trigger him, nothing more, the rest above is the real spoiler, but tyrande never said something like this…sadly, it would fit her.

2 Likes

sometimes i ask myself how twisted you expierience is, i mean…you talk like the hate sylvanas face is totaly unjustified…and that tyrandes reason to kill sylvanas is…strange, or not understandable.

And for what exactly do you hate the alliance at this point, i mean, its something between tyrande and Sylvanas, not alliance and Sylvanas.

2 Likes

Give her the ol Nathanos Treatment, Tyrande.

I mean Nathanos got what he wanted too so…

As long as it causes a minor inconvenience for Sylvanas, it’s not going to happen. The writers also won’t let anything positive happen to Night Elves.

What will happen to them after Shadowlands? Zekhan said they couldn’t heal without justice, unless they remove that in the re-release. Ethriel’s been pretty much right, all the time.

2 Likes

Sylvanas: “I submit to the judgement of Tyrande Whisperwind.”
Tyrande, probably: “It’s Okay :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

and they all lived happily ever after. The End.

2 Likes

Everyone is entitled to feel dissapointment from time to time.

They reused a similar line from BFA. That to me is lazy writing.

If blizzard would have some sort of sence, they would have make 9.1 different.

Sylvanas plotline could have been the climax in 9.1 and you could still have got Sylvanas back alive. Tyrande could have BQ Sylvanas killed, completely, as a climax and proof of NW power, but the RG could then have been rescued from Zovaal’s claws and we could get a real redemption part for this part of sylvanas, because the BQ…is 100% Guilty

1 Like

The writers aren’t really interested in letting the Night Elves heal though.

They keep looking for opportunities to make the Night Elves suffer even more, but they don’t have a lot left now after they went that ham in bfa and Shadowlands.

The Night Elves have nothing left, they don’t even exist anymore for the most part, and the writers made sure to kill them not once but twice and also torture them. Also forcing them to forgive their abusers.

2 Likes

Thats a strange answer in regard to this quote of you and my requests about this.

2 Likes

At the very least, Blizzard shouldn’t have had the Horde stay in Ashenvale lol.

4 Likes

What exactly are you expecting from me?

An arguement?

I’m not really interested in being your punching bag today for the direction of the story tyvm.

4 Likes

That’s why all the OG Nelf RPers quit the game.

Gridania is pretty close to the same aesthetic and I don’t have to constantly feel angry at the word for playing Twin Adders.

3 Likes

an real answer, i mean, honestly, it seems you have expectation and this expectation wasn´t met, have you really expect that sylvanas could go away with her crime?

it seems strange for me because no game could tell such a story and would go away with it

you would feel different if the night elves would wipe out orgrimmar from the map, i´m pretty sure, you would expect justice aswell…and on top of orgrimmar they kill everyone in the barrens on sight and in durotar aswell.

you are not my punching bag, but i would like to get an answer…

5 Likes

It is hard to explain why one thinks the genocidal mass murderer deserves redemption, and their victims should be denied justice.

So you are asking a lot.

10 Likes