[Spoiler]Judgement of Sylvanas

Could consider it a war crime for sure. Not really sure it qualifies as a genocide, they weren’t being target because they were human, but there was a pervasive fear that those humans could run to the alliance and ask for help

Not justifying it, but that was concern that several forsaken expressed in a few quests

The Forsaken tortured humans, lobotomized them, made them mindslaves and feasted on their corpses. They Blighted civilian centers like Southshore and Gilneans, and rounded up the living into actual torture camps. They stole Sin’dorei corpses from the battlefield so they can be raised into Dark Rangers. They tried to corrupt Ashenvale forest with Fel on at least 2 separate occasions. Then they tried to enslave the Val’kyr.

This is all before BFA. Sylvanas was Azeroth’s #1 War Criminal since Vanilla WoW. No one even comes close. Garrosh doesn’t even hold a candle to Sylvanas. And as we know, she only got worse.

14 Likes

Southshoore for sure was an alliance city, but the people there were born inside the town, so they were lordaerons, they have as much right to the land as the forsaken…and its not about warcrime or not.

its about the initial question, what is wrong with bring justice to an leader and responsible for multiple war crimes and genocides?

Sylvanas did so many things - even under the horde - that she would DESERVE to die…would you aggree? its not an matter of Opinion but a matter of her missdeeds. Deserve such a Person …a happy ending?

Under ideal circumstances? Sure, such a leader should be bought to justice. Sylvanas is a complicated character though, and considering everything? I’d have to say she deserves whatever the arbiter or tyrande decide

Keeping my personal opinion out of that question

Tyrande should behead her.

3 Likes

What blizzard decides, and I’m 99% sure, it’s just going to be some crap.

5 Likes

It’s gonna piss some people off no doubt

2 Likes

i don´t think that it will only piss of “some people”

1 Like

They have written themselves into a corner and at this point it’s inevitable that they will piss off a part of the playerbase, no matter what they do.
I’m honestly glad I have no more horses in this race. My favorites have left the stage early, and now I can just sit back and enjoy the show :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Vol’jin and Bwonsamdi?^^

1 Like

You know me :wink:

2 Likes

Bwonsamdi was the squealer

It’s going to piss off non sylvanas fans. The rest of us are already content that sylvanas is getting the ending she deserves

Whatever, he did what he could to keep his people safe. And was hella cool while doing so. Shadowlands ruined a lot of characters, but not him. Gotta be grateful for the little things.

5 Likes

yeah, bwonsamdi is …more competent than elune…i mean…elune´s story is now in ruin…bwonsamdi is more of a rising star

3 Likes

I’m not at all happy about that either, if it helps :frowning:
( ruining Elune i mean )

2 Likes

Elune should have been the First one, she is the only persona/power in the entire canon that has used every Force so far with the exception of Fel. No one else has.

Eonar should have been the sister of the WQ.

And on top of it, they make her an “pickachuface”…“Oh, so sorry, i didn´t know that” :disappointed_relieved:

:rage: :rage: :rage:

yes, this was embarasing, blizzard did such a bad job in one of their best mysteries of all time…

6 Likes

What does she deserve, exactly?

1 Like

A fair chance.

(But I already know you are going to counter with “Did the NE’s have a fair chance?” I’ll spare you typing time.)

They are getting a Deux Ex Machina, just wait.

1 Like

a chance for what?