[Spoiler]Judgement of Sylvanas

So that was the end of it. The knife for the trap. I thought there was something more and there was so much speculation… I remember T&E making so many theory videos about it at the time…

Alright thanks.

It was unnecessary but there are people out there who will justify that it was all part of the search for Sylvanas. I disagree, I think Alleria was suffering insomnia and nightmares and was acting on paranoia due to her void whispers.

1 Like

Anduin was also putting extreme pressures on Alleria out of not trusting her because of being her sister, making Alleria go to dangerous lengths to prove herself not siding with Sylvanas.

1 Like

I doubt that. I know that’s what Shadows Rising set up. I know Thrall promised Tyrande Sylvanas’s head but I think Thrall makes bad decisions sometimes to avoid war. If he really wanted to impress me he would tell Tyrande we’d meet her eye for eye and tooth for tooth but that’s how we got into this faction war mess in the first place.

I think Thrall will settle on a middle ground threat that peace only exists as long as the Alliance intend to uphold it. That’s all I expect from him at this point, then he will go back to Orgrimmar and sulk like he always does.

Interesting so technically Thrall will keep his promise but we will not see anything of consequence from Tyrande and her Night Warrior powers to get retribution.
So the Horde’s responsibility and amends towards Tyrande and her people will be complete.

I think Blizzard is just incapable of giving the Alliance anything to feel positive about.
Anything they give has to be counter balanced with a negative to balance it out to spite them.

Actually we got into this faction war when the Horde imagined a future threat from the Alliance and proceeded to commit the big Gword against a defenseless civilian population.
You know… a perfectly normal and healthy response.

With the latest book Thrall was already upholding peace even though the Night Elves weren’t and trying to push the remaining Horde out of Ashenvale and Azshara.

1 Like

I really liked her nightmare that highlighted the childhood rivaly between Alleria and Sylvanas. I hope they explore thier childhood dynamic more in the new Sylvanas novel. I’m surprised Alleria wasn’t the child who excelled because I honestly thought it was the other way around, turns out Sylvanas was the gifted one.

It’s going to suck for the Alliance for a bit if Thrall has the moral high ground. I really do feel bad for Alliance posters because BFA set groundwork with the Horde first, but left the Alliance entirely neglected, but the Alliance has to get to the same point as the horde came to but later. So what we went through in BFA, you guys are going to experience in the near future, you are going to experience a whole break down of your High command.

Not really. Tyrande will probably accept peace with the Horde once she passes her judgment on Sylvanas. Genn will probably accept it, too, if Tyrande is saying so, and will just be happy Tyrande wasn’t lost to the darkness.

1 Like

I don’t think anyone wanted to lose Tyrande. I was scared at the start of Shadowlands knowing Sylvanas and Tyrande were foils, if Sylvanas died that meant Tyrande died and that sucks for all of us.

The bright side is no one looses a beloved character, and I’ll take the little wins over big losses. I know I can sometimes come of critical of Tyrande but I like her, she’s one of my faves. even more so now after seeing her as the Night Warrior… that “Elune gave me her strength but the wrath is my own.” I’ll remember that as one of the coolest Warcraft character moments. The Darkshore cinematic was really cool too. I don’t think night elf fans appreciate how cool this cinematic is…

when the Nightsong remix plays I always get goosebumps! the shot of Tyrande and Malfurian and Dori’thur! how cool is that. They look so powerful and ethereal.

Tyrande and Malfurian could hand me my head and I would thank them.

2 Likes

A lot of Horde fans wanted Tyrande to die, both in wanting her to be a threat to the Horde to justify the Horde defending itself and out of sourness of the Alliance having lost less leaders.

2 Likes

I think most horde fans want the alliance to loose some leaders at the rate the horde seems to keep loosing theirs. I can understand people being salty over the allliance still having most of their WC 2 and 3 hero’s, while the horde lost most of theirs.

I have no answer on how to rectify that though.

3 Likes

Terran Gregory. So much love to Night Elves.

3 Likes

Sometimes Ethriel’s constant negativity brings me down but it’s great to see that some people see the positivity in the story and the cdevs. I want more good stuff for Night elves.

1 Like

Malfurion. With an “o”, not a second “a”.

1 Like

I personally don’t think the Alliance has to loose leaders it just has to lose the high ground, it’s unfair playing on an uneven playing field. I think that sentiment is also echoed by Alliance fans who don’t want to be restricted by the expectation to always be “the Good Guys.”

4 Likes

huh I never noticed that. ty.

Alysna’s voice just popped into my head

“Mal-fur-i-on my luff!! Where are you?” lol

2 Likes

Having the moral high ground every time the alliance fights the horde is not nearly as exciting as the devs seem to think it is. Be nice to see worgen and draenei cracking orc and forsaken skulls because they had enough of the hordes antics

9 Likes

"I’M COMING, MY LUFF!!!"

2 Likes

I’d rather the faction conflict be done and the player separation ended to solve queue and population issues.

8 Likes