[Spoiler]Judgement of Sylvanas

I would not in a million years believe Baal or Grandblade would send those messages, but someone in their Twitter friend circle is probably the one. I used to get in fights with Grandblade, he would talk smack about me to his Twitter following, and I’d receive messages like that on my Tumblr, my experience is eerily similar to hers. I went to Grandblade and asked him in private if it was him, and he said no (he wasn’t nice about it though), but I believe him. I know how he fights, I don’t think he would actually stoop that low. He’s not the type to send death threats or r-word threats. But this harrasser is piggybacking off of Grandblade. Because interacting with Grandblade is the common denominator in both her and my experiences.

It’s someone who frequents this forum to. Someone who interacts with both Granddblade and Baal on Twitter.

I’m trying to get caught up right now on all this Twitter drama from today.

Jesus Christ that message on Reddit was absolutely disgusting. Anti-Sylvanas people are really out there threatening to doing terrible stuff all because this woman datamined Sylvanas’s redemption.

I wish Grandblade would take accountability to expose this person in their friend group. I think the same person harassing Simaia may be the same person harassing Baal.

4 Likes

Don’t discount Grandblade. You’ve seen how nasty he can be to people on here. I seriously doubt he’s ignorant of who this person his. Might be a person he knows and is protecting them for whatever reason.

2 Likes

If he did, I can’t find it in any of his tweets. It must not have been direct.

Also, the hate she’s getting is in regards to Exploring Kalimdor, I believe.

No it was never direct he would only allude to things spoken about on the forums I was “someone”, but yet this person still found me through these forums so like I said this harrasser is a frequent here. (or was, they seem to be more active on Twitter now) because they knew who I was. They got the context of what Grandblade was Tweeting about (which is what happens on these forums)

https://twitter.com/BenGrandblade/status/1422765247144730624?t=KqWThIMztsk8xxcOWWIrzw&s=19

Was that you?

Could be the same mysterious person thats been stalking Baal and sending him racist comments and other threats

2 Likes

yeah, but that’s not what happened. As always, either do to with his giant ego, or complete ignorance that this is actually happening, Grandblade downplayed what I actually said. I’m now starting to think maybe he doesn’t know one of his buddies is going around sending death threats to Sylvanas fans and harrassment and pretending to be him and has been doing it for at least 2 years. To the point where Sylvanas fans warn eachother not to interact with Grandblade.

I said he’s well known in the Sylvanas fandom because interactions with him usually lead to harrassment. He downplayed that as he has a following of Sylvanas fans who stalk him and talk about him on discord.

I think so it seems to line up, this person also sent slurs in German to both Simaia and Baal.

2 Likes

Is it this poster in one of my threads? His insane post didn’t get deleted until after a twitter controversy. Click the link to see it.

I don’t recognize that poster.

It’s a 1-post troll who went in my Exploring Kalimdor thread to say racist stuff.

2 Likes

racism is pretty common in the WoW fanbase. But the harrassement experienced was necro stuff, Rape- and personal attacks against women with kids (threats to r-word the kids) and threats of murder and threats of doxxing.

I saw the gross message. I’m just saying it could have been this guy.

The guy you linked me had good grammar and spelling despite being racist. The guy who sent the harassment used broken English.

Part of me thinks this guy is an overseas troll that doesn’t fear persecution in the USA because they think they can never be found.

3 Likes

Back when there was a lot of misinformation going around here in basically any discussion about anything I found Grandblade to be good at correcting said lore misinformation. However, I do not approve of hostile posting styles. Likewise a reason I often didn’t enjoy Baalsamael’s posts.

5 Likes

We should stop mentioning people like this. It’s not even what the thread is about. As for hostile posting styles, sometimes, I can’t help but feel it’s karmic. I was way too meek with people who insulted me constantly when I first started posting.

5 Likes

Both Baal and Grandblade can comment. I would love to hear both of their sides on this.

1 Like

They’re not going to see it if you just mention them in a random thread. This is unethical.

3 Likes

I messaged GB on Twitter already, and Baal knows he’s my fave and I have his back, so it’s fine.

I will be interested to know how Grandblade spins my message this time, or if he’s actually been humbled. I’m on his ignore list here.

I hope he doesn’t make a tweet about how a random Blood Elf Death Knight on the forums is obsessed with him. I’m not.