[Spoiler]Judgement of Sylvanas

Oh I thought he said cooming. I totally understood why Tyrande put him out of our misery.

Uh, didn’t we already know that?

1 Like

nah hes dead. hes stuck in shadowlands.

I understand the frustration, the Night Elves surely haven’t been treated well.

Neither have the Forsaken though - out of all the races these Zovaal retcons arguably damaged the Forsaken the most. Not to mention that they lost their homeland as well and the Sylvanas situation has also negatively impacted them, I mean the new Forsaken race page doesn’t even have a “leader” section. They are quite literally the only core race to outright not have a leader section, even the orcs have one that says “to be determined”.

My point? There have been no winners in Blizzard’s storytelling of late. These storylines haven’t left anybody feeling satisfied. We’re all in the same boat of watching as the factions that we grew to love are butchered.

Which is an achievement on Blizzard’s side in its own right.

14 Likes

“Nah he’s dead” hasn’t stopped people before.

1 Like

They’ll bring back Nathanos to rub salt into the wound because that was the only thing Tyrande actually “achieved”.

They also made clear that the Night Elves can never come back, and that they are gone forever and won’t even have an afterlife because they were all obliterated.
Blizzard hates them so much it’s unbelievable

3 Likes

There are new cinematic models for Tyrande and Sylvanas, probably for when they fight.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/new-patch-9-2-ptr-cinematic-models-sylvanas-and-tyrande-updates-325561

1 Like

So… Sylvanas might kill Tyrande.

No, it looks like she’ll forgive her. The fight will be anticlimactic.

3 Likes

There’s still hope that Tyrande will like slip on a banana peel and break her neck or something. Just put her out of her misery at this point.

2 Likes

Sylvanas forgiving Tyrande and then dying while Sylvanas lives would be hilariously bad.

Par for the course.

2 Likes

OR, they will bring him back because he has a lot of unresolved story…not everything is about screwing over Night Elf fans.

2 Likes

Certain people tend to forget there are other fans who want stuff for their favorites characters and or race resolved too.

3 Likes

No one walks around saying “letting Thrall live is an insult to human fans”

2 Likes

Letting Thrall live is an insult to human fans!!

2 Likes

(Doness posting is an insult to author)

1 Like

Um, there it is. Where do people on Twitter get this stuff?

5 Likes

Oh! But Dori’thur (Tyrande’s owl pet gifted by Elune) is going with her! Maybe to help her find Nathanos, so it seems like Elune forgave Sylvanas at least. Possibly Tyrande is letting Dori’thur protect Sylvanas… that’s sweet. I love when women help other women.

I miss Portergauge I think he got a perma ban due to the whole Chromie thread fiasco.

2 Likes

Very cool. I’m feeling rather confident about Sylvanas’s near future after seeing that. If nothing else it puts to bed the whole “Tyrande may still cut off her head guys!!” thing that people cannot seem to let go of.

1 Like