[Spoiler]Judgement of Sylvanas

(Doness deleted by Alynsa)

2 Likes

(Doness deleted by Doness)

6 Likes

I feel like I missed something and I’m mad at myself for needing sleep.

2 Likes

I delete a ridiculous number of posts for… reasons.

I hereby rename you… Deleteness!!

5 Likes

I wanted to fill this with heart emotes, but I’m on my phone waiting for my bus home.

Heart you Doness.

5 Likes

Man, who would have thunk it that after last year they’d possibly write a scenario where a abuse victim is forced to apologize and show kindness to their abuser.

13 Likes

Right?

This is not something I would have expected from 2021 Blizzard. I’m at a loss to picture anyone working at the company who might have this as a fantasy!!

6 Likes

Sylvanas should have offered Tyrande the old Mage Tower appearances as penance. Then, it would be believable for Tyrande to forgive her.

4 Likes

Doness, not everything can be resolved by giving people Mage Tower appearances!!

I mean yes, most things can and should be resolved this way, including our collective frustration with the story…

But some things require three WoW Tokens too.

9 Likes

Maybe Sylvanas wasn’t good enough to get the Mage Tower appearances, and thats why she joined Zovaal in the first place.

10 Likes

Not even mage tower appearances were enough to get me to play again.

1 Like

I was like, “I’m going to try the mage tower!” Because I never really got to that or deaths of Chromie in Legion.

Then I spent all the time walking period gearing my monk and paladin via random bgs and beating up the Horde and Alliance respectively. Also leveling my last toon to heritage levels, which means I now have all available heritage armor or a character ready to get said armor once it releases.

4 Likes

So it’s basically confirmed now that Tyrande spares / forgives her and lets her go and search for Nathanos…

All of that while all the Night Elf souls were obliterated in the maw.

How unpredictable… not. So Nathanos will also get out of the maw as opposed to the Night Elves, meaning that this minor victory will also be taken away from Tyrande.

So the Night Warrior made her achieve nothing aside from almost dying.

3 Likes

That’s great news to me, thanks for sharing!

Yea, great news for you that the Night Elf Souls are obliterated, I know

1 Like

No, no, just that she gets to search for the man she loves, because she was clearly affected when Tyrande told her that she brutally decapitated him.

2 Likes

All I got out of this is the possibility that Nathanos might come back in like four expansions and I’m absolutely fine with that. Sylvanas is gone from the story for a while and Nathanos get to come back. Win-win.

6 Likes

Seemed like a pretty peaceful and measured decapitation to me. She barely flexed her torso to get it done.

I just think it’s funny that his last word was technically “coming” but he got cut off.

Oh how I miss him.