[Spoiler]Judgement of Sylvanas

I’m smart, you’re dumb; I’m big, you’re little; I’m right, you’re wrong, and there’s nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

its actually your*
/s

2 Likes

That is true but the alternative is Baine and Anduin preaching about world peace and that’s not problematic, it’s just annoying.

The middle ground is where we examine a critique both options.

Reminds me of that scene in deadpool about the idealistic fool saying pretty words meanwhile everyone else is thinking… nah dude. You got to shoot the bad guy.

Anyway… the only way I can be happy with all this is if Tyrande and Sylvanas have rematch.
I want to see stellar animations and I want Tyrande to be absolutely pummeling Sylvanas with her bare fists.
Use those epic back muscles to ragdoll Sylvanas for a dozen seconds before hulk smashing her into the ground like a looney tunes cartoon.

Then let her redeem herself. I don’t care.
If she is going to live then let her work for every breath.

5 Likes

That’s fair and I expect nothing more.

(At least that’s familiar)

2 Likes

:+1:

If Blizzard actually delivers this and I am still not satisfied, you all can proceed to call me a crazy NE fan that will never be happy. I hear Ethriel serves cookies and milk for the mad NE club.

3 Likes

I didn’t know you were a NE Smallz. I just thought you were a begrudged gnome.

He smol. He feisty.

1 Like

I am a very small albino Night Elf.
The smaller we are the feistier we get…

1 Like

How can Sylvanas work to redeem herself when her victims were already obliterated in the maw? Doesn’t make sense

I don’t think anything I say will make sense to you. Everytime I post something it slides off you like water on plastic. You just repeat the same thing and be outraged about it which I don’t dismiss. But its pointless for me to give you information that you won’t evaluate and respond to.

Ah yes. The old “I’m not crazy, you’re crazy” defense. Never once used by crazy people.

Nicely played, my crazy friend.

1 Like

It’s possible that the opposite is true. You seriously make me worry about you.

I think that Tyrande forgiving Sylvanas… is too easily done. I don’t want Sylvanas to die, but I don’t like this.

1 Like

No one does my dear friend. I have yet to see anyone screaming “Yasss Finally!” From the rooftops. This is just bleh.

Sylvanas hasn’t had time to earn forgiveness and Tyrande’s Deux Ex Elune heelturn from vengence to renewal is … soooooo bad, such poor optics in the face of this lawsuit.

3 Likes

These Sylvanas fans sicken me. Ikaar you going to let this stand?

If the soul-restoring thing brings Sylvanas back to being the amazing character she was up until recent developments then I’m 100% willing to just forget about it

Always picked the loyalist route because she just has that thing that makes you want to stick with her. Also because the other choice was freaking Baine

6 Likes

I like you.

I still can’t give likes. (I guess that’s better than being muted) I think I got mods attention for my deleted G’huun comment yesterday. I think I’m on probation lol. They are letting it slide and I appreciate that.

1 Like

I don’t have a single iota of trust in the WoW narrative team. None. I have negative amounts of confidence in them. You could say “What if it was competently written”, and sure, I’d accept anything if it was competently written. But that means written by anyone other than Blizzard.

But more than that, no. Pandaria is a paradise. It had a good story, great worldbuilding and I don’t really think it needs more fleshing out. More in-game reasons to return there other than for RP or just enjoying it? Perhaps. But I don’t really care to see anything more with it. It’s perfect in my mind and I don’t want to see what Blizzard has done with the other elements in their piece of trash that I charitably refer to as a story happen to Pandaria too.

5 Likes

If the Horde had a forum Sylvanas would be a sitposter too. I respect that about her.

There’s not a single person alive she wouldn’t hate.

I miss her.

1 Like

If Sylvanas was a poster here she would be like Erevien and constantly go on about some crazy plot that we all need to hear because it would be good for us.

Meanwhile, the rest of us hope she gets the medication she needs.
I can’t comment on the post splitsoul reunification though, that Sylvanas is someone we have yet to see.

Nobbel quit making lore videos for WoW for precisely the same reason.
Blizzard broke the lore guy… incredible.

Meanwhile we have Muppets like this who continue to huff and puff the copium.

5 Likes