[Spoiler]Judgement of Sylvanas

I love it that I explain how Sylvanas fans take pleasure in seeing their favorite character cause the other players who have interest in other characters or races unhappiness by killing an important character or destroying iconic locations to feed that character’s power fantasy.

And here you are doing exactly what I said the Sylvanas fans do.
You do Accolonn proud. Nice.

1 Like

Nah, pretty sure that’s the entire problem some people have here. Admitting you like the bad-wrong character gets you nothing but hate by people.

Some of y’all are very small-minded.

10 Likes

I remember that one week when the “cool kids” were calling Sylvanas fans simps. My SF pretend ego was crushed!!!

There are always dedicated trolls that will try to piss in your cheerios for simply showing your enjoyment in a Sylvanas. Never mind that you actually have your criticisms and dislikes of Sylvanas; just the fact that you like her more than you dislike her will throw haters in a frenzy.

I personally tend to focus on those parts of the story I enjoy. Imagine the mental/health toll it takes to troll someone that actually shows enjoyment and or complain 100% of the time on these forums. Shhheeeeeeshh I would need a therapist.

11 Likes

I remeber that thread. It bought me a lifetime subscription to Ben Grandblades hit list.

Shambala was bullied right out the SF for that thread. All he said was “Sylvanas fans are not simps” he was a gay man and was accused of only liking Sylvanas because she’s hot.

I got nothing but agreement with your post, until…

I’m feeling targetted with this line. Very judged and targetted.

5 Likes

This thread?

5 Likes

Probably the best trolling I have seen. This is… art. its just art.

2 Likes

You being a female poster that likes Sylvanas:

Im not targeting anyone in particular. I wouldn’t know. Sometimes you can identify these things in yourself, sometimes people that are close to you could identify something in you.

7 Likes

That’s the one! That was just the last straw though.

Can we all just appreciate how funny Skarm is. He’s a ray of sunshine. Never phased by the fighting.

4 Likes

It was a pretty terrible thread, though.

1 Like

Being fans of things you’re not a fan of is trolling.

Cool.

3 Likes

That was when the forums were extreemly toxic. Everyday was like that.

Look at the Sylvanas Vindication thread. It’s an Erevien thread. That was one of the most intense threads I’ve ever experienced.

I got a forum vacation for calling Driote a narccissist. Maybe she wasn’t and I was dead wrong, but she liked to misinterpret lore all the time. Worse than Ethriel.

1 Like

Gods…I wish I could wipe that years posts away. We’ve all said things we regret. Lord knows I’ve said things I wish I hadn’t.

2 Likes

Do you notice how most of it stopped when spoilers came out that we weren’t going to kill Sylvanas?

It all boiled down to who was going to be right at the end of the day. It’s still like that. Ppl are still convinced Tyrande is going to one shot Sylvanas or yeet her into the maw and when they are wrong again… what then?

2 Likes

I did actually. And most of the…more aggressive alliance posters and known trolls conviently stopped coming here.

i skipped this thread, like a lot of others aswell.^^

1 Like

i know for an fact, a big bunch of them quited wow because they couldn´t anylonger stand to this story, a few of them are still active on twitter…but refuse to play for the game and the company (understandable)

4 Likes

The community is better without them.

because they have a different opinion about Sylvanas than you do? …

2 Likes

With the exception of Smalls and Ikaar this forum has been more tolerant in the last 6 months than it’s been in 4 years…

Horde and Alliance posters finding common ground.

But you were also not here during that time. You smallz and ikaar came back and suddenly the negativity starts again…

3 Likes