Not all Sylvanas fans are simps

I dont know why ‘some’ ppl here is getting defensive or attacking u for enjoy something that they like lol…i was called a “Simp” for enjoy Sylvanas character and also im a big fan of Patty Mattson, im a gay boy, i love Sylvanas character for reasons that is beyond to be a “Simp”, i grow up inspiring me in all these female characters and she was one of them, im pretty sure im not alone, theres a lot of ppl who loves her character and they’re not a “simp” .

16 Likes

Seriously, I can’t tell you how tired I am of that word. And I don’t even care much about Sylvanas.

36 Likes

And you made yet another Sylvanas thread to prove that? :wink:

39 Likes

Yes! its what i like to talk about, i’ll do until she’s deleted from the game, i’ll make theories and things about her. Maybe i got defensive yesterday in my last post but i dont expect that ppl likes her i’ll dig in her history and talks about her if u dont like just avoid

2 Likes

:point_up_2:

10 Likes

See normally i avoid the use of the word simp, since its been robbed of all meaning at this point.

But by you making this thread im contractually obligated to call you a simp.

Simp.

32 Likes

Technically only Simps living north of the Congo River are true Simps. Those living south of it are Pygmy Simps, aka Sonobos.

1 Like

how im a simp if im gay? im not straight, doesnt make any sense lol lol, or u guys live a bubble that u dont know gay people? usually adore powerful women is someting that is part of gay culture, so all the gays are simps? ok…

That makes you even more of a simp, tbh.

A normal simp is usually just some horny person following around/supporting someone they have no chance with

You on the other hand, simply support sylvanas because, and i quote “yas queen”

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/why-sylvanas-is-hated-and-arthas-isnt/886663/191

With you theres not even the expectation of gaining something -anything, really- in return because Sylvanas is actively working against all ingame factions and even loyalists got told to take a hike at the end of the loyalist questline in bfa

Thats 100% simp right there

PS- Being gay or straight has nothing to do with simping
PSS- As a fellow ESL (english as a second language) i understand writing can be a ***** sometimes, but please, work on your grammar, because as of right now your writing is atrocious

37 Likes

When the prophet Ice Cube taught us wisdom about the importance of not idealizing mediocre… people, I don’t think he had the Banshee Queen, or any kind of fictional roleplay in mind.
People will attach this moniker to anyone who does not have a Sylvanas snuff fantasy, or want to see her humiliated, saddened, and degraded.
These very same people will excuse Genn Greymane’s assassination attempt during a time of cooperation between the Horde and Alliance, and are very likely the same people who have hated on the forsaken since 2004, because of their “alliance of convenience” even though anything stronger than that would not have made sense.
It’s understandable to a point… Other Horde fans have to watch many other great heroes of the Horde be defeated, or humbly bow, and lick the boots of their moral, ethical, and intellectual superiors in the Alliance. Why should Sylvnanas be any different?
During the testing phases of Battle for Azeroth, many players immediately rejected the villain-bat narrative. I would like to think that even if it wasn’t Sylvanas at stake, the results would have been the same. If Blizzard had swung the bat at someone else in the same manner, like Rokhan or Saurfang, and the community had stood up to reject the MOP 2.0 copypasta, would they still be throwing around the same insults? I don’t think so.

8 Likes

haha u know nothing about me, u dont even know how a culture works, english is not my second language i learned alone playing games, if u dont like my grammar thats your problem, not my problem bc i dont give a f*******

1 Like

This is going down hill real fast…

10 Likes

It becomes a problem when you write on a public forum and nobody understands what you’re saying

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

u understand, how you’re responding me? you’re just a troll, xenophobic and full of opinions about ppl dont know nothing about. u really think you’re better than me for being an american? we have equal rights here if im posting in portuguese thats literally my problem

Non-african americans learning about the word simp has been a disaster for the human race.

6 Likes

-Accuses me of talking about people i dont know
-Makes assumptions about my nationality and race

You’re hilarious.

Also, this is the second time you’ve made a thread, someone posted something that challenged the OP- and you got upset about it.

You do realize this is a public forum where people of different opinions exist right? Why post in a place as divisive as this one if you dont want people disagreeing with you

18 Likes

I did this post because “some ppl” here thinks that if u love Sylvanas character you’re a simp, you’re just reducing ppls thoughts bc u dont like the character, and then you keep atacking my grammar trying to reduce me? , u sound like those supremacist who thinks they’re better than others, i know that here we have different opinions and i was debating super normal and cool until some of u came attacking my grammar, calling me a simp, anyway i’ll just ignore ppl like u here, you’re not worth

There are lots of words that are overused nowadays, that I try to avoid using such as Karen or cringe. But I cannot think of any snynonym of ‘cringe’ to sometimes stress what an unpleasant experience I had.

1 Like

Wow you and the person you replied to look near identical except skin shade.

1 Like

No, we don’t?

She has Sandfury skin and I have Teal Skin,
She had long hair and I have undercut hairsyle.
She is using different body paint than I so,
She had face nr 3 and I have face nr2 + scull paint.
She has bone earrings I have gold jewelry + nose ring.

I fail to see how that could pass as “near identical”.

2 Likes