[SPOILER] So, about that Patch 8.1.5?

In my mind it would only serve as immersion. Think it would have its own achievement tree under exploration.

Random Steamwheedle settlements on random islands. Treasure hunting and mini pet searching.

Think there’s good opportunity in something like this and it would be content that makes the world of Azeroth feel larger.

1 Like

That was a long time to be abrasive and combative, and then just go “lol i was jk the whole time y u so mad?”

1 Like

All of you should just go to bed tbh.

10 Likes

there are what? a handful of posts with criticisms/discussions of other games? Compared to the far, wide, and vast majority of the rest of this forum? You’ll forgive me for not weeping for your hardships.

Hush, I landed Praetorium again :rofl:

I wish my life was so awesome, that people complaining about WoW was a big issue for me.

I was riffing on the fact that, if someone doesn’t like the game right now, basically the only posts about it that won’t get them criticized is lying about their opinion or being totally silent.

2 Likes

Well we’re talking in circles, I don’t know what else you want. I do know how much you love arguing ad nauseum on these forums, but I don’t have the time or the stamina to give you a good 500 post rager like we sometimes see around here.

I promise you I was not jk the whole time though. I really did find Taalva’s post kind of annoying, hence the joke I made, which I will admit was maybe a little too snarky, but was nonetheless an authentic response to seeing post #1808140284802 saying “this gaem is le poop”.

Oh my god, well

hmm

1 Like

Same though.

Say it ain’t so.

I didn’t catch a joke anywhere. Just a passive aggressive comment.

And you’re a scholar for responding “this gaem is not poop”? You’re being rude as hell, and are just out to antagonize, leave people alone, christ. They’re allowed to say they don’t like stuff, and should be able to without you being like this towards them.

1 Like

Dude, it’s not hard to swerve the hell around a post you don’t care for and move on, if you choose to pick a fight that’s your issue and nobody else’s.

1 Like

My husband is out of town and I keep freaking myself out in the dark. I need a hug :sob:

I’m also allowed to say I don’t like stuff. Now maybe you leave me alone?

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/54255926/hugs-to-you.jpg

2 Likes

That’s true. I usually do swerve around them but I felt like being cheeky. ;D

People you insult for not liking the state of the game have the same rights and are also entitled to not want to be harassed by you. Put this thang down, flip it, and reverse it.

rofl this kid thinks he’s clever and he got everyone, alright

last desperate gasp of a disgraceful wreck I suppose.

Times like this I really miss the downvote button.

I don’t, because it’d just be abused by the wrong people. I saw it happen all the time.

1 Like

Are you serious? You started the entire conflict, and now you’re pretending you’re somehow a victim. I was already having a crappy night without having to deal with some 2-bit knockoff 90s movie bully forum troll with the debating skills of a community college psych student. You want people to stop posting things you don’t like?

No.

That’s my response. No. I’ll leave you alone now, so you can finish building that cross.

1 Like