[SPOILER] So, about that Patch 8.1.5?

Comparing anything that goes on here to the DPRK is, at the very best, ridiculous.

Do those games not have official forums? Or do you just not like the people on them?

Also there is a subforum here for other games.

Like, the thing is, if he’s so mortally wounded by someone else’s disenfranchisement, he could choose to put them on ignore and move on. But the fact he chooses to be confrontational about it is where he loses any high ground.

Pardon? What does this mean?

With Kul Tiran and Zandalari joining their respective faction…I truly hope they give us sea exploration as a side game of casual content. Would love nothing more than to sail around the Great Sea with other friends.

Only if hyperbole as a concept ceased to exist.

Everyone knows that Juche is enforced by the firm hand of the thumby-downy symbol.

Something that you’re not giving respect toward is how connected some of us are to the WoW community.

1 Like

It is peculiar that the “order hall” of this expansion is a boat but we don’t sail it much.

From day 1, though, the sailing in WoW has been kind of lackluster. I never played EQ but I’m told the boat rides there took like 20 minutes, mobs would attack, etc. I dunno, might get annoying after a while but it sounds cool. One of those tricky “convenience vs. immersion” MMORPG things I guess.

So facetiousness is ridiculous or fine? It can’t be both.

As in you’re done, as in you need to just quit it and back off now.

It’s fine when it’s actually funny :smiley:

A LOT of your arguments seem to revolve around people bending to your whims and opinions. That’s concerning.

2 Likes

Sorry, you don’t tell me how to use my time. I do gotta go to bed soon though.

Hello kettle, have you met pot?

1 Like

See how easy that is to understand?

3 Likes

I never once told anyone what to do. I just told them what I thought they should do. Just like you did. Literally dude, there’s no issue here.

Oh my god, is this dude for real?

1 Like

He’s either a really soupy troll or he has the self awareness of a half-cooked potato. Either way, this is getting to be a bit boring.

2 Likes

No I’m a Blizzard bot meant to waste your time so you have to stay subbed longer. Beep boop.

I thought I was kinda cool?