[SPOILER] So, about that Patch 8.1.5?

So I tried the PTR for a bit, and I’m absolutely in love with the Kul Tiran models. I was iffy at first, but the voice lines and the animations are all so lovely!

I think I might race change my Shaman into a Kul Tiran. How do you all feel about the PTR right now?

8 Likes

That zandy paladin triceratops looks dynamite.

2 Likes

KNAIFU

7 Likes

The joke about resting witch face killed me.

3 Likes

I made my girlfriend listen to every single on of those jokes and flirts, and that’s the only one she even KIND of laughed at.

4 Likes

Sounds like you need a new girlfriend.

9 Likes

Thank you, exactly.

2 Likes

A lot of the allied race /silly lines are kind of inside jokes. Quite a few of the Nightborne and LFD ones makes no sense if you didn’t do their content in Legion.

4 Likes

“Why is it that every mainlander immediatly jumps to the conclusion that Kul Tiras is infested with Old Gods? Sure, we make giant tentacle statues and carve squid faces all over the place but… oh… yeah… I see!”

Is a close second

1 Like

Kul Tiran males still have only two faces, kinda surprised that they’re still so unfinished at this point.

Voice acting is nice though

2 Likes

Nightborne are like that, too. I’m pretty sure the others only have as much customization as they do because they’re reskins of existing races. All the allies are somewhat lacking in variety.

I honestly don’t know how I feel right now. It’s all so real now. I want to roll my punny Kul Tiran outlaw right this minute. Waiting suuuuuuucks. But I guess this does mean I have to get off my bum and do BfA content.

Well I don’t think they’re gonna go out as they are now. They’re still lacking animations too (no dance or bladestorm animation for instance), and most helmets don’t work at all on Kul Tiran men.

I just figured the work would be done since I thought this patch was being released within the next month.

Mmmmmmmm given the track record thus far all I can say is I’m not… Surprised.

We’ll see how smoothly it goes.

the zandalari regeneration racial is insane 100% of your health regained in only 4 seconds

“The only thing I can’t forgive Lady Jaina for is losing her Accent”
I love them

6 Likes

somebody bust out the troll ASCII art of yore

God I can’t even remember the number they regenerated at

it’s like Lay On Hands but better

Zandalari Paladins are going to have 2 reset buttons this is insane it’s only on a 1.5 minute CD

are they trying to continue making PvPers choose Horde races

Given that the other Zandalari racial has “IMPLEMENTATION NOT FINALIZED” as its flavor text it is safe to assume that their regenerating 25% health per second and there’s nothing we can do about it racial is not final either.

2 Likes