[SPOILER] So, about that Patch 8.1.5?

Shoo, society is still trying to understand that folks enjoy eating alone.

3 Likes

If only we subscribed to Honest Abe: “Whatever you are, be a good one.”

“What is this ‘solitude’ you speak of? It sounds like the devil.”

https://www.deviantart.com/sharpwriter/art/Abe-Lincoln-Riding-a-Grizzly-187840497

Next thing you’ll tell me is the foosball is the devil.

1 Like
2 Likes

Whenever my co-workers ask me if I want to get lunch some part of me feels like I’m being rude to say no.

In reality I’d rather eat by myself and watch YouTube.

1 Like

I somehow read this as “I’d rather eat myself”

Balancing the social web of coworkers is a difficult task.

2 Likes

THAT DEMON LITTLE GIRL HAS STRUCK AGAIN

princess no!!! ;-;

Bask in our glory.

1 Like

It gets better

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/b0emcs/goldshire_just_got_a_whole_lot_weirder/

5 Likes

helpimdyingwhatisthatthing

1 Like

Walks into the thread Hey guys, what’s going in here-…

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!! Turns away and flees in terror

3 Likes

I hate how plausible this sounds because ‘muh drama’, stop. Stop it you’re giving them ideas.

6 Likes

Hey, forum camera guy, why are you standing so far away

I mentioned to Cole that Derek looked more like Nathanos than a regular Forsaken. He said since it’s a Blizz plot, I’m probably reading more into it than is actually there :frowning:

A thought occurred to me. I know a popular theory is that the shot of Derek’s back with a knife means something (I personally dont have enough faith in Blizzard being that subtle).

However, who could he possibly assassinate that would mean anything to the Horde? Jaina is bringing him to Calia, not anywhere near Kul’tiras and we know Jaina is in 8.2.

Cole thinks he’s going to Calia (based on the dialogue, I believe), but hasn’t speculated any further. It’s Blizz. They probably won’t have Derek try to assassinate her. They’ll probably think it’d be cuuuuute to have them be a couple. And then they can be installed as Forsaken leaders or something.

5 Likes

I’d be 100% down with Forsaken having a questline to empower their corpses to look like Nathanos & Derek. Racial questlines need to be a thing.

1 Like

My money is on Calia “lightforging” him.