[SPOILER] So, about that Patch 8.1.5?

Plot Twist, the villain of Frozen Two is literally some dude’s head trapped in an ice-cube who had vaguely anti-semitic views but still somehow created something magical in life.

4 Likes

So a(n ice) blockhead.

When I went to see Captain Marvel, a Frozen 2 trailer came on, and my dad moved seats because I stood up, screamed and made grabby hands at the screen. Then shouted “I WILL NEVER LET IT GO, ELSA”

6 Likes

What if the plot involves her parents being forcibly turned into zombies that were conditioned to slay her and Elsa to claim their land? Then we see him, Hans in tight pants and a corset with a dagger infused in shadow magic that instructed him to do such.

Frozen 2 looks awesome and no one can convince me otherwise.

I unabashedly love Disney movies and I owned Tangled and Frozen before my daughter was even conceived

Men who think being excited about movies involving princesses is somehow unmanly need to get over themselves.

1 Like

:face_with_monocle:

:pensive:

3 Likes

Excuse you. This is a 100% original plot.

I was thinking in Frozen 3 she can lift her parents old boat out of the ocean and sail the seas.

1 Like

Oh and the Princess scene in wreck it Ralph 2 was one of the best things ever.

I don’t care about plagerism. I got excited cuz I thought “dagger” was a euphemism.

5 Likes

Lewd man.

My husband wants to see it just for Olaf. He adored that character haha.

2 Likes

I want to take this and run with it, but I think I’m already mostly to blame for our Mod’s aneurysms at this moment and I don’t want to be a murderer.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, my posting of that meme with the F-bomb in it will make me take the blame. Probably.

1 Like

So are we going to talk about how Derek has faded eyes vs. bright yellow? Waterlogged zombie Allied Race.

2 Likes

Really liked that Jaina/Baine/Derek interaction. “Is he the bomb this time!” Great stuff.

Also, weird bug happened. Don't believe legs are supposed to bend that way

Pffft, he’ll be fiiiiiiiiiiiiine. Your character looks like a submarine.

Won’t lie, I’d feel self-conscious as all heck going out and buying a copy of Frozen/Tangled. Good movies and all, but still. Easier to order online and let it comes to me. Less judgment.

2 Likes

That’s just your sea legs in action.

4 Likes

Theres nothing wrong with that to be honest, society has spent how long drilling into men that it’s wrong to like certain things?

Not just men, women too. The difference is, these days much of what girls/women were supposed to not like, has been turned to empowering for them to like. There’s still judgment of course. Took my sister a while to find a mechanic shop where they talked to her and listened to her rather than replying, “Just have your Father/Boyfriend/Husband/Brother drop it off and give us the details sweetheart.”

I just happened to have spent my entire childhood and adolescence being a social pariah and thusly could not give less of a s&@% if other people find me less manly.