[SPOILER] So, about that Patch 8.1.5?

:face_vomiting:

5 Likes

Bwuhahahahaha!

Abusing dangerous necrotic magic that even frightens old gods just so you can stand up straight.

#Justforsakenthings

8 Likes

I will protect Derek. Please don’t let him be evil. I love him so much.

Tired: Derek assassinates Jaina
Wired: Derek assassinates anyone who gives Jaina the stinkeye

1 Like

Derek “Yandere” Proudmoore

2 Likes

why does he have white glazed over eyes instead of glowing yellow ones though

He didn’t get brainwashed and hasn’t started rotting yet, blue eyes are a mark of the new race, Fauxsaken.

1 Like

he’s supposed to be a waterlogged corpse, kinda why his skin’s all green and slimy looking

Shouldn’t he be a pile of ash?

RETCONNED BAYBEEEEE

sentence

2 Likes

Now, was this an “Opps we forgot” retcon?

Or an opps we forgot retcon?

On the subject of the “knife shot”, I’d just like to point out that Derek appears to just be using the same coat as Tandred, who has the same knife on his back. I doubt it means anything.

Blizzard just isnt that subtle

5 Likes

Yeah I mean that was my first reason for thinking it was probably nothin’, but then unlocking KTs yesterday I noticed the knife on Tandred and looked it up. They basically just have the same armor on, minus a hat for Derek. It wasn’t symbolic, rather just Blizzard laziness.

Oh hey forum avatars updated for me finally.

Behold, for I am thicc. Dummy thicc.

1 Like

Off topic it just kind of clicked that these new races are out and I feel absolutely nothing. If anything I can’t wait to get home and play FFXIV.

I was really looking forward to a Zandalari Druid and now I could not care less.

7 Likes

Same. Allied Races has broken my spirit. Couldn’t just give us good old RPG aspects, had to make it about the time metrics. Can’t just make customers happy and give base races customization options… nope…just gotta milk us harder. sigh

My salt mine is infinite.

2 Likes

It’s not even the concept of Allied Races though.

I suppose it’s just a perfect storm of disenfranchisement with Blizzard as a company, sincere dislike of nearly every aspect of the story, and literally nothing gameplay wise that I find even remotely interesting that has finally pushed me to the point of just not liking WoW as a whole anymore.

There are certainly bits and pieces here and there (like the recent cinematic for example) that I like but on the whole? Just dont really care anymore.

3 Likes

Coulda fooled me.

1 Like