Spell Reflect rework please

If you didn’t know, let me educate you on the current state of precog vs warrior in PvP.

I see spell reflect on my caster, I kick it and give myself precog. It feels really good on enhancement shaman too with all that extra haste.

If pvp dev(s) are fine with that interaction, let’s make spell reflect last 10 seconds and reflect all harmful spells cast. Otherwise I find myself not using what should be a great dcd.

7 Likes

not sure ive seen anyone do this yet… but that sounds like pretty bad design if its true.

spell reflect needs a higher cd, and 1 spell only. thank you

go away warlock.

9 Likes

It is 1 spell only unless you take that Garbo rebound talent

3 Likes

I can’t (and won’t) speak to how it works in PvP, but I will say in my opinion, Spell Reflect is literally perfect as it stands for PvE and is so much fun to play with. I know I am biased, but if it has some negative interactions in PvP as a result of being one of the most fun abilities in the game for PvE, I’m fine with that.

1 Like

As someone who plays warrior in PvP I 100% agree. Spell reflect is honestly an awful spell currently. It should make a castor think about using a simple low damage spell to get rid of it. being its one use and and not persistent not even a talent to make it persistent. This in turn makes it a quick draw ability the warrior has to use last second on a long casted chaos bolt, but with the pre-cog meta it’s a matter of luck if it can be used wisely because most casters are trying to play the feign game like its DDR.

What would be nice is to give it a 3 spell charge normally to it, so it reflects the next 3 spells, or to make it persistent, even if it persists for only 3 seconds would be much better then its current state. And we know rebound is an option, but its only worth taking up in a duo caster fight. Besides that it’s kinda the most lacking spell defensive utility of all the plate classes.

1 Like

I don’t really have a problem with it as is, when i see hex/clone about to finish I hit reflect. If the paladin pops wings I reflect. If im trapped in the open with 2 casters lining up burst on me, i use it for that 20%. I don’t really see people stealing it for precog, its gone way to fast for that. I dont play rebound.

1 Like

Spell reflect is fine

2 Likes

Fair enough…Nerf it to the ground in pvp, like blizz does with all of our stuff including tier bonuses

Bro is really struggling with a 5 second window that can be baited and also used up by useless stuff.

2 Likes

I mean the dude shows up 4 months late to reply to a thread. You think he’s gonna be able to deal with a 5 second window in pvp?

4 Likes

yeah that must be really tough :violin: :cry:

1 Like

Yea no my issue with spell reflect is 90% of you warriors use an auto spell reflect that affects instant casts… i have no issues using drain life strategically to ruin your SR
However I love how you all try to discredit casters complaints when you know exactly what youre doing.
At least Blizzard has finally acknowledged thats its happening, and claims they are going to handle it.
Yall are pretty pathetic tbh, you are the most overbabied class in the game and still need to cheat to win LOL

Dude you have to be trolling at this point, there’s no way that tin foil hat you put on is so tight it’s preventing blood flow to your brain.

Your original issue with it is that there is no visual associated with it.

Then it was pointed out by multiple people that there was a visual.

Sorry can include links so we miss out on Kennie’s great picture.

After all this evidence you didn’t get the response you wanted so you started blaming us for not knowing what your UI looks like.

Then you drop this gem

But my favorite part of this whole crack driven spiel is the following.

You acknowledge that the animation is blocked via your own weak auras and still managed to in a baffling train of thought arrive to the conclusion that it’s somehow the base UI’s fault for not being a different colour.

My second favorite part is the following.

Lemme make a quick list.

And finally

No flaming tho right :+1:

Based on everything you previously said I just don’t believe you lmao.

The gaslighting is real.

I find it hilarious that you went from “I can’t see the effect” to “Warriors are all cheaters”

Take a break from the game dude it’s obviously affecting you and causing deterioration.

10 Likes

Not today. :shield:

7 Likes

Absolute legend :muscle:

1 Like

insane words for a warlock to be even thinking, let alone putting out in the world

4 Likes

@Ialfizzle, look, we’ve kept the receipts for you. Perhaps learn how to setup your UI? The babied class comment is absolutely rich considering how little buffs or QoL changes warriors have seen for the last two expansions.

1 Like

You spell reflect for the 20% damage reduction not the actual reflect at this point

4 Likes