Visual for Spell reflect

You won’t see it because it’s usually eaten almost instantly when it’s pressed. Either by your spell, or one of the dozens of minions spells being flung at warriors.

3 Likes

It has one.

10 Likes

Warriors turn into a hypoallergenic dog when they hit spell reflect ??? Was this a hot fix???

4 Likes

I’m not a dog. :anger:

1 Like

OP is blind

2 Likes

It definitely has one as Kennie showed, but it doesn’t last long so you gotta pay attention to it.

Smart warriors will just time it right, so you’ll never see it coming.

1 Like

A big one is reflecting or storming as a stun (usually your bolt or shockwave) is ending on somebody because they’ll be spamming their stun/disarm/coil, etc, and you can often catch it. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: As it’s ending, though, because if you do it too early they might notice.

1 Like

i laughed.

1 Like

It lasts until the buff wears off, or until a reflection happens so it’s usually short lived.

Ok we got a bunch of comedians in here…
I dont play with my camera zoomed in to 600%, so yea i guess ill stick to gladiatorlossa and just keep removing spell reflect with drain life.
Also i dont play with minions i use sacrifice demon.
Maybe my enemy health bar and dots are blocking the dull animation. You guys couldnt even think outside the box for that scenario. Then again i am talking to a bunch of uugaboooga 100% uptime warriors.

Enjoy those buffs you got today :kiss:
Thanks for nothin chumps

I mean if you want a real answer…
Weak auras.

You can make it so a giant spell reflect icon appears on your screen when its up.
There are also addons that can help track its CD among other CDs

1 Like

Cope harder ahahahah

Bro there really is no answer other than that SR already has a massive obvious visual effect and if you are complaining about it not being obvious enough then the problem is ENTIRELY on your end.
Make a weak aura for it if you’re really that blind. Maybe bicycle horns and fart noises blasting at full volume will help you.

this post is redundant as ive already said ill go back to using gladiatorlossa which says “spell reflection” audibly. My nameplate/dots were covering the top of the enemy character so i was not able to see. I guess since you guys just spam buttons, your not used to tracking debuffs and cds.

Quite frankly its still underwhelming compared to how BRIGHT, COLORFUL, and LARGE caster visuals are. If youre too vapid to understand that, sounds like the problem is ENTIRELY on your end

You make a thread asking if there are any indication that spell reflect is used.

We answer saying there is.

You then essentially say “Well you guys should have assumed my weakauras hide that”

Someone then tells you to use weakauras to fix your issue cause by your own admission the normal way to see them is unavailable to you.

Then you try to flame the people trying to help you.

You are the least unhinged warlock player I’ve met.

2 Likes

Your looking too deep into this. The visual for spell reflect is so minimal that most people cannot see it, i am suggesting adding some color!!! Casters have the resources on their health bars that block the animation youre referring to. WTF is so hard to understand about that?
I am not asking for help, and would never ask a warrior to help, because honestly its the least respected class in the game due to how babied you guys are, and still complain.
Not flaming anyone, you just refuse to acknowledge a simple explanation of THE ANIMATION IS BLOCKED BY HEALTH BAR, AND SHOULD HAVE COLOR TO IT.
You know the same way you guys know where im gonna port because of the bright green portal.
Anyways im done trying to explain logic to people who just dont care to understand or learn

he didnt hear no bell

3 Likes

I just made a resume of the interaction that happened lmao.

The picture kennie posted shows the effect and it’s bigger than his character lmao.

Adding colour wouldn’t affect anything in your case, you prove it right after.

Would a neon green shield suddenly be more visible when you already cover the visual effect with your weak auras?

Its pretty hard to understand your inability to recognize that a solution was present from the beginning, Blizz specifically implemented a way for casters to recognize it at a glance.

Yet here we are “muh weak auras that I myself chose to have hide the baseline effect and I refuse to do anything to fix it but expect something to be done about it” truely baffling intellect.

Proceeds to flame in less than 3 sentences and also just finished flaming in the previous sentence.

Your weak auras placement is our fault how? A neon green shield indicator would not help you in this case, as you said, your UI’s health bars are covering it. Consider moving your current UI around if you refuse to look at the targets buffs.

Sorry I can’t see it, my Shrek 2 movie player was hiding it, it’s pretty OP, I have no counter play cause I can’t look at the game, Blizz should nerf warlock mobility.

There wasn’t any logic to be found in your posts in the first place, lemme know if a picture montage would help you understand that your altered UI blocking base UI elements is on you to fix.

Enjoy

Isn’t it enough to already be oppressive and you still want to make it easier to delete melees?

No, they should have removed this shield from our head and made it invisible…

2 Likes

Coming back to this thread 3 months later is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen anyone do on these forums.