Spell Reflect rework please

There’s an alarming number of targeted spells that just can’t be reflected, or reflecting them really just causes them to fizzle rather than actually reflect them, like arcane surge.
It’s a bit like how there are a lot of immunities that technically get around being immunities so they can’t be shattered. Or things that you’re not actually immune to while blamestorming.

:skull:

1 Like

spike and surge are aoe spells so they dont get reflected

my b. Meant touch of the magi.

But then you have Berserker Rage to worry about, so you can’t fear it… How about they do a 2-for-1 and nerf that too?

stop casting reflect like its a gcd filler and learn to wait for meaningful spells. also if you press it as soon as they start to cast then you just give them enough time to juke and now you’ve wasted the cd and they still end up getting the cast off. play smarter learn your toolkit and what it counters. in pve though… make a macro #showtooltip taunt /yell Taunting For Reflect Calm Down /cast taunt /cast spell reflect. GG Key Timed

for PVE also use https://wago.io/tDT26wrXg

did i read this right? lol

plot twist: he just insta coils the moment he gets charged.

1 Like

Nothing like coming back to a thread after 3 months to continue posting absolute nonsense I guess

1 Like

There are just as many warlocks in PVP as there are warrior, what do you mean?

Plus Warlocks have been performing overwhelmingly well all expansion, in nearly every spec. Destro and Aff locks are present in every single BG we run. What are you talking about? Not to mention you are (besides maybe balance druid) the tankiest caster in the game. Aff locks make shadow priests look like a meme and destro can erase a person off the field within one ritual of doom. Even Demo is often seen in the field and perform pretty damn well in overwhelming other classes.

Thank the gods for my one spell reflect to at least save me from one Chaos Bolt or one Unstable affliction within a fight. Can’t imagine what its like to play warlock and finding it difficult. Granted warrior has been in a great place too but you rarely see us at the top of the dmg meters. Those are for Balance druids and MM hunters lol but Ive seen warlocks up there often too.

Man, this thread is a trip. Dude comes back every few months to respond to something and it’s the most mono class take he could possibly have too. Dude needs to try other classes.

If you flag a necro as spam and nobody responds afterwards, then the thread will drop back down the list once the post is removed.