Southshore Rebuilt

I agree 100%. The Forsaken badly need necromancers and there is a school right next door…

The living people of Lordaeron from Hillsbrad/Southshore have become Worgen. They should also be the last people on Azeroth who would just forgive and forget. Hence the idea of a tentative peace being violated by Ivar Bloodfang or Sky Admiral Catherine Rogers. She’s from Lordaeron and should be as vindictive as ever.

If they revamp Lordaeron then the Alliance and Horde regions should have tensions. Scourge remnants joining the Forsaken would definitely flare that up by 11 and Alliance Worgen would be looking for any reason to renege on the Armistice of the Fourth War.

I also have no problem with living humans of Lordaeron wanting revenge either or being rightfully suspicious. We should remember that these humans don’t have be like the ones from Stormwind, but with their own distinctions and principles. That’s why if the Scarlet Crusade gets reformed yet again… The living of Lordaeron should be their principal backers. It’s a shame in the retaking of Gilneas they couldn’t make them pro-worgen because that would of been a better story. Here we are though…

Why do people always go for the stereotypes?

I’m sorry where and when, because not even Silverpine, last I checked, implies that.

Besides this is just trying to squeeze more faction conflict.

Yes in Silverpine. Redo the quests. Hillsbrad refugees become Hillsbrad worgen and the leaders of Southshore become the leaders of the Hillsbrad Worgen. The leader Maleb remains alive after Shadowfang Keep and presumably the continued ruler of Southshore Worgen.

warcraft.wiki.gg/wiki/Magistrate_Henry_Maleb

warcraft.wiki.gg/wiki/The_Waters_Run_Red…

warcraft.wiki.gg/wiki/Hillsbrad_Worgen

1 Like

Remember when Sylvanas was actually winning her wars? Good times.

Good riddance to her.

2 Likes

This, just put us back to Vanilla-BC-wrath levels of faction war and don’t go further.

Slightly off topic sidenote but Blizz kinda messes this up by consistently refusing to use the forsaken model for scourge NPCs. There’s like, one? Marduk Blackpool? But in general the forsaken, outside of architecture and culture, but physiologically, shouldn’t look THAT different from the Scourge, so it feels a little weird for the forsaken to be liberating mind controlled scourge because it seems like most of them are mindless, very stupid, not forsaken looking (scourge aligned DKs), or totally willing cultists who chose to serve the scourge.

I can suspend my disbelief but it is still just kinda ugly and nonsensical to me how rarely the forsaken model gets used for scourge.

No one would play Forsaken If they looked like average ghouls and skeletons.

Yeah I’m not saying they should look like average ghouls or skeletons I’m saying Blizz should have used the forsaken model more often for scourge enemies…

To make sure everyone knows they are the EVIL undead.

??? Erevien your posts are becoming more incoherent.

1 Like

He’s always been incoherent sometimes to the point of lunacy, yet somehow he hasn’t gone full VOID. Least that would justify some of his comments. :rofl:

2 Likes

I hate the alliance and they deserve to lose.

That’s great Erevien but how does that relate to what I was saying at all?

1 Like

Blizzard made the choice between playable Undead to make extra scourge no one takes them for the scourge on purpose.

What??? That’s stupid. There should not be any physiological differences between the forsaken and the Scourge, cultural, sure, but it’s stupid that the other undead in Lordaeron outside of Tirisfal look nothing like the forsaken at all, outside of rare instances like Marduk The Black or Professor Putricide, it makes zero sense.

1 Like

What??? That’s stupid. There should not be any physiological differences between the forsaken and the Scourge, cultural, sure, but it’s stupid that the other undead in Lordaeron outside of Tirisfal look nothing like the forsaken at all, outside of rare instances like Marduk The Black or Professor Putricide, it makes zero sense.

It in fact makes perfect sense; why would the Forsaken undead and the Scourge undead all look alike when there are different types of undead?

1 Like

Not at all, there should be more liberated ghouls and skeletons with the forsaken, because when you play WC3 as Sylvanas you’re using ghouls and skeletons and stuff, and more “forsaken” looking Scourge, Blizz has not at all stated that the level of decomposition forsaken are at gives them some greater degree of resistance against the LK control, the Scourge held parts of the Lordaeron would have had more or less the same people revived in the same way, it makes no sense at all for them to be very physiologically different.

Oh yeah, that’s a fair gripe - the ghoul model might actually be improved if they made them mind-controlled undead humans.

OTOH It also makes the dogged refusal of some devs to listen to Metzen’s insistence that the forsaken aren’t the scourge, they’re free undead all the funnier because of that very stark visual distinction (although a lot of the upper tier assets remained share until they started getting an architecture of their own that’s more spooky Lordaeron than scourge lite)