Southshore Rebuilt

Excuse me i would 100% play as a freaky skeleton with robes lol

1 Like

Yeah isn’t there a ziggurat that is indistinguishable from a scourge ziggurat in the war quarter in undercity.

From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of bone. I aspired to the purity of the Blessed Ossuary.

Their kind cling to their flesh, as though it will not decay and fail them. One day the crude meat they call the temple will wither, and they will beg my kind to save them. But I am already saved, for the Undead are immortal… Even in death I serve Lordaeron.

1 Like

sounds vaguely familiar; is this a refurbished Adeptus Mechanicus quote?

I would play as a skeleton in a heartbeat. Skeletons are awesome. I would also play as an undersized abomination. Body-type diversity is awesome.

1 Like

I mean, I would definitely play a skeleton and Forsaken are my least liked race

3 Likes

The skeleton gang are rising up!

5 Likes

I want more human looking undead like the ones in the comics. The ones that look like Jaina’s nightmare of Daelin or Valimar Mordis. Varying stages of undeath and ones who are nightmare inducing. Especially if Forsaken models got updated to stand straight. Gimme variation from skeleton to ghoul-like to almost living like the Darkfallen.

warcraft.wiki.gg/wiki/Daelin_Proudmoore

warcraft.wiki.gg/wiki/Valimar_Mordis

1 Like

We can use it as different stages of decay.

2 Likes

I’d say the more customization we have like that the better. I’d love a skeleton option for Forsaken players as well as the more “Human” undead too.

The skinny Kul Tiran model for Humans/Kul Tirans would be nice. Could probably even have that as an undead variation too.

3 Likes

To be honest I like Final Fantasy ability to customize your character more than I like WoW’s just because in this game our races really don’t have a diverse customization option from skinny to fat, from short to tall. I would love in Microsoft taught Blizzard how to diversify character models.

1 Like

The customization options are still severely lacking to this day which is honestly disappointing. The stuff we got in Shadowlands was nice but it was very bare minimum if you ask me. Especially stuff like Wildhammer Dwarf tattoos which should have been a thing since Cataclysm if they weren’t going to be their own allied race.

It’s really annoying how races like Kul Tirans and Void Elves, among some others barely have any hairstyles either. At this point i wish they would just make all hair styles available to all races and for Male and Female models. I don’t see that as homogenization because it would open up so many creative options.

3 Likes

Crapshore. Rebuild Alterac or Arathi. Those were actual kingdoms. I wanna see new human kingdoms cause I’m bored of the generic Stormwind types. Southshore is a crappy village.