Someone Who Can Help - Escape Pod objective

Same same, thought it was because i did the Mechagon stuff on horde so i farmed it on alliance. Complete waste of time.

2 Likes

Still not fixed just tried again

Same for me. I completed achievement on Horde character.

They have a post for this in known issues now, but with nothing meaningful or hopeful being said.

3 Likes

Is anyone really surprised with this. I am only wondering how long it will take them to fix this.

Thank you Blizz for having no bugs in your game! Oh wait!

We have received multiple reports of this issue and are currently investigating it. Currently, we do not have a workaround.

I’ll bet if Vulpera had the same issue it would be resolved in minutes.

1 Like

Same issue here, tried after hoping it would be fixed in the downtime and still not working. Resubbed just to try mechagnome and this is what i get.

2 Likes

same, only reason i paid for sub was to try mechagnome, thanks blizz

1 Like

Throwing my hat in. Same issue

1 Like

Still not working. Hopefully the amount of posts here become so unbearable to them that they start working on it.

doubtful. that would imply that blizz cares.

1 Like

it probably helps no one but no luck here either.

Guess what I can’t do? This quest. No mechagnome for me I guess. Please fix this blizzyblizz.

What I don’t understand is how this wasn’t top priority for the patch today. People can’t create their characters. I logged out last night and saw there was a patch for today and was happy I’d be able to play today - because what could possibly be more important than people being locked out of creating a character?

4 Likes

Same issue, Can’t click on the pod as the copter didn’t follow.
Can’t continue the quest to unlock the race.

Edit: seems as of 2 hours ago, they know of the issue. No work around at the moment. https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000274983

Same issue here haha Hope it gets fixed!

Thanks!

We really need Someone who can help :wink:

Having the same issue. Literally the only thing I was looking forward too from this patch was making myself a lil mechgnome rogue.

Issues like this are to be expected from a small indie company like Blizzard tho… -_-

3 Likes

Yep, me tooooooo.