Someone Who Can Help - Escape Pod objective

Same here!

Same here!

same here same o same ol

same here. can complete the first part but nothing else.

Might as well throw my name on the pile. Copter buff shows up and disappears very quickly. Cannot click the escape pod. Cancelled and retried quest three times.

Still currently no fix for this issue, have not had any word from blizzard that this will be fixed anytime soon. MIGHT expect a fix in the next patch ?

Picking up the copter gives you a buff, but it instantly disappears. Something broke its duration or makes it auto-cancel. Servers shutting down in 15 minutes, hoping this is one of the fixes coming in!

1 Like

Please include me, I am having exact same issue.

1 Like

I hope this is fixed in the maintenance, also stuck on the copter quest =(

I think it helps to send an in-game bug report as to get the in-game administrators alerted of it so they can pass that to the appropriate people. Since that directly alerts them and the forums are sometimes less direct.

This STILL isn’t fixed?

Wtf am I paying this company for?

Literal waste of money and time

Except the ingame bug report is also bugged lol. Report gets sent into the void.

Also happened to me. Blizzard, if you’d add it to the known issues, it would probably save people a lot of headache. It’s a bad user experience. If you acknowledged this quest was broken (and preventing people from unlocking the allied race–something a lot of people were looking forward to with the pre-patch), we’d stop trying to fix it (disabling add-ons, resetting, abandoning quest and re-accepting, etc)

2 Likes

Update happened:

STILL not fixed.

Heres a link to the Bnet Support Ticket (https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000274983)

6 Likes

Please please please fix blizzard, I spent last two weeks in mechagon for this. Super disappointed :frowning:

Update this morning and it’s still broken.
AAA company right here ladies and gentleman.

2 Likes

was hoping this mornings restarts would hotfix it, no luck :frowning:

quest is still busted. pls blizzard

:angry: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :angry: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:same problem still not fixed !

2 Likes

Bug still exist after Oct 14 Maintenance.

2 Likes