Someone Who Can Help - Escape Pod objective

I tried completing the quest “Someone Who Can Help”, part of the Mechagnome questline, 4 times to no avail. Each time that I tried, I was able to complete the first objective but was unable to interact with the Escape Pod in order to send it to Mechagon and complete the second objective.

57 Likes

I am currently having this exact same issue. The copter does not fly back with me to send the ship to mechagon.

5 Likes

I just did the quest line (including mechagon) on another toon and still got stuck at the same spot “Escape Pod Sent to Mechagon” >.>

2 Likes

Looks like it isn’t just me. I wasn’t even able to get the quest until just recently, and now im stuck on the same part.

Side note - did some googling and looks like this was an issue noted in the shadowlands pre patch PTR forums… :frowning:

4 Likes

same issue.

1 Like

Same issue

1 Like

Confirmed. :frowning:

1 Like

same issue for me and the like 10 other ppl standing next to it atm too.

2 Likes

Having this issue now as well.

1 Like

Same issue

1 Like

also having the same issue

1 Like

same issue occurring

1 Like

The earliest mention I see of this bug is on 8/15 on LIVE, but I haven’t seen anything about a solution. Could it really be that nobody’s been able to create mechagnomes for two months? Seems unlikely…

2 Likes

Same issues

1 Like

tried to swap layers and with/without WM on and nothing.

2 Likes

I’m seeing reports of this as far back as June. It seems the core issue is that when you click the homing copter, it’s supposed to follow you back to the pod. But for me, it just disappears and no “following” version spawns on me. Surely there must have been a solution? Or maybe it’s an intermittent, server-related problem?

3 Likes

same issue, man and here i thought i would play a mechagnome tonite :confused:

2 Likes

Same issue here. The pod is unclickable despite the glowing ring

1 Like

Same here, stuck on pod, we started a dance circle to pass time.

1 Like

Experiencing the same issue here

1 Like