Someone Who Can Help - Escape Pod objective

Paid 15 dollars so i could refresh this page for another day, great.

4 Likes

Funniest part about this is that it looks like this bug existed in the PTR and was reported but uhhh… didn’t get fixed.

3 Likes

Literally all I wanted to do in prepatch is roll one of these doofy looking robots. Why not just advance people that put in tickets to the next stage of the quest.

I’ve been playing this game fifteen years “nO wOrKaRoUnD” is unacceptable and flat out untrue, we know what GMs are capable of.

3 Likes

Cool restart this morning, wonder what it fixed?

Same thing here. Wish they could just fix this. Its a known issue for a couple of months and yet here we are still dealing with it. Tried for a couple hours last night and just tried again.

3 Likes

I just got the quest to work bout 30 seconds ago.

1 Like

ooooohh time to test it, ty weeksy

just was able to click it on Ghostlands, must have hotfixed it somehow

Let me know how it goes, I tried the quest about 3 times an hour ago, and it worked as I came back just then so maybe I didn’t get lucky and it’s actually fixed.

1 Like

It just worked for me on Borean Tundra.

It’s been fixed guys and gals!

Enjoy your new Mechagnome characters!

It just worked for me on Icecrown as well!

Its working now, THANKYOU BLIZZARD!

I was having the same issue so I backtracked the quest and the choptor appeared and started to follow.

1 Like

It appears to be working for me now. It was not working last night, I tried again this morning after abandoning and retaking the quest and the copter is appearing to follow me now.

I was able to complete this. It was bugged for me last night, so this morning I was working on The Pride of Kul Tiras to unlock Kul Tiran. There may be (or for me?) a prerequisite of having been so far in that storyline, if they didn’t just fix it.

I just checked back on this quest and it was working for me. I didn’t do anything special. Blizz may’ve fixed

1 Like

this has been bugged for months. if not all year. reported this bug months ago. and yet still not fixed. very sad.

Guys I think they fixed it!

Now fixed. We have Mechagnome! Thank you Blizzard!