Someone Who Can Help - Escape Pod objective

I did some poking around on other sites and apparently this is not a new issue with the prepatch, I’ve seen complaints as old as several months ago about this…

1 Like

Same Issue here, i just wanted to relinquish the flesh :frowning:

I’m having the exact same problem. Very annoying.

Same here, I reported the bug through the game, I hope others are as well and this get solved immediately.

In the same boat.

I was hoping to be able to play a mechagnome during prepatch but I am in the same boat. I clicked on the copter and after a second it just started to move on its own. I followed it around along the river until it just eventually despawned.

Same.

I think it is safe to say that everyone is having this issue.

Just gotta wait it out until Blizz fix the issue. >.<

Someone respond once they CAN do it haha.

same issue,

I accept the quest, and under the chat message saying i accepted it it says ‘you don’t meet the requirements for that quest’.

same no follower coptor

Same issue here. Copter does not follow and cannot click glowing escape pod. No mechagnomes I guess until this is resolved.

Add yet another name to this list of people who can’t seem to get the copter to follow them back to the pod and take it to the island. I did report this in the game bug report system but definitely wanted to add to the headcount here on the forums as well.

Add another one to the list please :sweat_smile:

oh mannn, just got exited to play a mechagnome and stuck with this quest as well

1 Like

just gonna throw my hat in here. kinda wanna cry

Yeah, i’m super confused here too.

You accept the quest from Kelsey, then go click on the helicopter. It’s then supposed to follow you back to Kelsey. But instead it just disappears.

Having same issue too, is this the questline to unlock mechagnomes?

Is this issue aknowledge by blizzard FFS no one can get mechagnome because of that

same here… ticket submitted.
there is maintenance at 7am PST. perhaps it will be resolved at that time.

Same here. Waited all night. Saw about 300 plus people on my server try, fail, log, log back in, fail, logout completely. Such a she blizz. Such a shame.

Shame. Not she. But shame.