Someone Who Can Help - Escape Pod objective

Same Issue,
I know they have a lot to work on, but if it has been bugged for months than that pisses me off.

4 Likes

Same here. Clicked the copter but it just disappears

1 Like

Same issue, this is ridiculous.

1 Like

same here, been looking forward to this all week -_-

2 Likes

And my quest!

1 Like

@ Itzali this is a big issue preventing players from creating one of the new allied races. Can this issue be forwarded asap?

2 Likes

Yep just adding on :confused:

1 Like

Me too. Tried both with and without addons.

2 Likes

Tried WM off and on tried logging with and without the quest accepted tried having a friend invite me and phase pull me. Still broke.

2 Likes

This sucks. Its the only thing I was looking forward to with the prepatch. And to have them fix the first bug of not being able to accept the initial quest, then to run into another bug on a later quest that stop progression… its ridiculous.

4 Likes

This must be some kind of a joke. not even 24 hours and we already have a MAJOR bug.

1 Like

Adding a name here, i reported it within the game its self but thought id put my name another place to get it fixed faster

same here, i been trying to do it for an hr and nothing

Same heeeere. :frowning: Damn you Blizzard, you lure me back in with fancy presents, only for me to open the box and find an uncomfortable sweater made of disappointment.

YET ANOTHER ACT OF RAMPANT RACISM AGAINST ANY RACE THAT DOES NOT MEET THEIR BIASED AND OUTDATED STANDARDS OF VERTICAL ENDOWMENT.

1 Like

Same. Broken for me. Come on blizz.

Was hoping to begin leveling my last toon of the expansion. I will have to wait until tomorrow.

This is ridiculous, BAG

Broken. I just wanted to be a Mini Metal Me.

Having same issue here :frowning:

same issue