Someone Who Can Help - Escape Pod objective

same here. took forever for the quest to even show up… siiigh

2 Likes

Just wanted to add in my experience which is the same. I can click on the copter, but it does not follow me and I cannot complete the quest.

1 Like

Same here, able to click on the copter, can’t click on the pod.

1 Like

Same here. Wont give me the copter buff.

1 Like

same plz fix this blizz i want diaper gnome

2 Likes

Anotha one

1 Like

same here, was really hoping to start a new character too :frowning:

3 Likes

Same here, can’t interact with the Escape Pod.

1 Like

Same here, when I interact with the homing copter I see it cast a spell on me but no buff is gained. Then it disappears and I am unable to interact with the escape pod.

1 Like

Adding my “same here” to the thread.

1 Like

I’m experiencing the same issue.
Pls save us Bliz!

1 Like

Adding my name to the petition to fix mechagnome unlocks.

1 Like

Also adding another name to the list. This is my last Alliance race to complete too :frowning:

1 Like

Dinked around with xmogs and reserved a name and have been waiting for today to unlock mechagnomes so i can finally make my planned main for Slands today. Worked all day, finally got home psyched to do this questline and get leveling on my slands main and then this happened.

Apparently it had been a reported bug for a while now too on the PTR.

WTF blizz this is extremely deflating, didn’t you expect this to be the first thing people did in this prepatch? :frowning:

please fix asap thanks.

5 Likes

Same here, i can click the bot, but the bot is not following me

1 Like

It doesn’t follow, it gives a buff, but yeah… fix this pl0x!

1 Like

same aswell, and for all the guildies i know working on it too, you click the copter and it just disappears, was kinda lookin forward to playin a mechagnome tonight but i guess thats not gonna be a thing

4 Likes

I feel u bro, agreed.

1 Like

Hopefully fixed by tomorrow, was really hoping to play as Mechagnome today with the squish

3 Likes

Having the same issue

1 Like