Mechagnome Allied Race Quest Missing

Yep can pick up quest now altho now a different part of it is bugged. Can’t click on escape pod.

You know what’s weird? I have the achievement required for the mechagnomes unlock, but don’t have the Iron Dwarf one. However after getting level 50, Aysa gives me the Iron Dwarf starting quest (Blackrock Depths) but not the mechagnome one. I actually started the scenario and everything and it works, but the mechgnomes are the ones I wanted to actually play…

oh yea… can’t click on the pod now…

2 Likes

the game just started an update just now, fingers crossed it somehow fixes this.

1 Like

didn’t fix for me

Hey Illidoo, I created a thread about the pod issue here: Someone Who Can Help - Escape Pod objective. Please add your experience there and hopefully we can get Blizz to fix it soon! Thnx!

…Also confirmed… Well… it’s progress… of a sort. :slight_smile:

Now the game is telling me my characters can’t be found. Can’t log in.

Guess I’ll have to wait till tomorrow to make my undead robot gnome death knight.

Kelsey gave the quest, but now as some others on the quest “Someone who can” I can click the homing copter but it does not follow and cannot complete the second part.

3 Likes

Now my character creation screen tells me I have no Allied Races unlocked and I can’t log into my characters.

What the hell is going on blizz?

Same. was looking forward to unlocking without the reputation requirement. but quest flag not visible in Boralus or even Stormwind

1 Like

this happened to me as well, i never met the requirements to unlock them yet it gave me the quest outright, but i put five hours into meeting the requirements for mechagnomes and the quest just isnt there

2 Likes

I have the same issue are they ever planning on fixing this? i just put over 12 hours into meeting the prereqs and then paid for a faction change so i could unlock them.

Same issue months later. Whats good?

Still not fixed… what is up.

2 years later, still not fixed…

1 Like

Geeze. Just go to Mechagnome land already. Breadcrumb at the embassy is gone, but Prince Whats-his-kisser sits up there waiting for you to start the quest instead.

(They really should leave a breadcrumb note at the embassy)

just complete the little introduction for mechagon, and “urgent care” should be there as the second quest from prince whatever his name is. not that hard

After doing a ton of quests in Mechagon that I had no idea whether or not they were connected, it unlocked for me.

Was this long after you completed the mechagonian threat achievement? Or were those quests a part of that?