Someone in my group was kicked for having the store transmog

TIL : not liking how something looks means you’re “scared”. :man_shrugging:

“Scared” of what ? I can’t even tell.

GM please remove these wings from my account… they scare me. BAHAHAHHAHA

1 Like

I can’t seem to grasp how you equate personal taste in transmog with something “scary”. What is this “scary” thing you’re talking about ? What is scary about ugly mog ? It’s just ugly.

People who have a recurring 6 month subscription got it, even if they’re 3 months into it.

So is what you’re wearing now, but I don’t see you wasting some underpaid CS rep’s time to get it removed.

1 Like

Yes, just saw it’s, fortunately, a “claimable” gift. I’ll put in a ticket to expire it from my account immediately, rather than waiting it out till April 31st 2021.

Good thing you’re not wearing it and it’s not on your account then.

Why would I ? I farmed actively for it. I paid for the BoE because it just wouldn’t drop. I love this mog.

Oh, I’m not assuming. It happens. A lot. At the very least, more often than the alternative of people actually deliberating over the process.

In any case, I don’t personally consider someone’s transmog to be a ‘valid’ reason for removing someone from a group. To me, the right answer in that instance is for ME to leave the group and join another one.

Be gentle with him… he is dealing with the fact that he has the wings sitting on his account right now, for free, and he’s scared of them.

It’s not gonna happen. They can’t just hit a button and “auto-expire” it.

You’re going to be looking at that button for the next six months and I love it.

Of course they can. They just unflag your account as eligible for it.

Good thing I never click on the “Gift” UI then.

I didn’t even know it was a thing until people pointed it out.

What’s interesting is I didn’t get any notification of receiving it. I just happened to see it in my character’s set mogs when I was looking through my mog collection. So it could be there in his too…just lurking…waiting… :scream:

1 Like

No he won’t… he will open the gift… and pretend he didn’t.

It’s not, I look at my set collection all the time. It’s still on the launcher fortunately.

Right… because a flashing icon at the top right of the box is hard to miss…

One of these days he’ll “accidentally” hit the set on a character, and found out that he likes it

too much

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: priceless.

What I am taking away from the OP, is that they are trying to bait people into Classic, because it’s less toxic there, and people give you bags. (All guilds have done this, that I have joined over the past several years.)

Maybe what you experienced, is being projected onto the rest of the Retail community.

I will say the only thing I support for you in the context of this thread is that Blizzard should allow people to delete pets/mounts/mogs from their collection if they so choose.

Next we will see him posting screenshots from MG-Goldshire… wearing the wings while dancing on the mailbox.

Why does it make you this mad that I don’t like the mog ?

Serious question.