Someone in my group was kicked for having the store transmog

Reason given:

“Blizzard fanboi”

I don’t think store mogs should be a thing, but the level of toxicity in this game is astounding.

I have seen it not just in the game but on the forums as well.
People making political threads, people coming into someone’s thread just to argue or pick a fight. It’s like the wow community doesn’t have any empathy. Everyone hates one another.

Luckily, the in game classic community is wonderful. I joined a guild in classic, and i got a full set of magewave bags and 5g “to start my adventure.” So awesome.

29 Likes

Pugs can be toxic, more at 11

33 Likes

Not me dear. I love EVERYBODY! :heart_eyes:

/hugs

13 Likes

The Classic community is wonderful? Don’t make me laugh. Probably the most toxic environment I’ve seen in WoW for years.

54 Likes

Seems kind of ironic to be listing that as the reason while they’re paying a subscription to Blizzard and playing their game. No one ever accused these people of being smart though.

It’s a big problem for sure. Not everyone is like that of course, but far too many are.

6 Likes

Blizzard fanboi? You’re playing a Blizzard game! What a weird insult :sweat_smile:

Some people suck, it can’t really be avoided. But it’s not everyone. There’s many great and nice players in WoW. A few bad apples doesn’t speak for the whole tree. And the majority of players don’t come to the forums, we’re a pretty small group.

6 Likes

Yeah, wait until you reach max level lol. Parse culture, world buff dispel meta, premade PVP meta are waiting for ya :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m so waiting for my kicks wearing it. In Goldshire about 10 of us…well 9 Alliance and me were dancing around in them.

3 Likes

I don’t like store transmog items or mounts, but I wouldn’t kick someone for using them.

I find it goes both ways regardless of your store mog believes and there is no in between. It’s very polarizing for some reason.

Imagine calling other people ‘blizzard fanboi’ while playing a blizzard game. :joy_cat:
The puny level of mentality of those who would take any action on others over in game things they object to would be amusing if it wasn’t so toxic.

10 Likes

Everyone who play the game is a blizz fanboy lol

2 Likes

Well, you can still play Blizzard games without defending all their actions, but I don’t support any toxicity.

1 Like

I stopped playing classic because it is full of the people who want to be the hardcore guildmaster they couldn’t be when the content was current. uwu

4 Likes

gee, its almost as if microtransactions are becoming more and more hated.

don’t wear it.

3 Likes

I think I heard about people being kicked for wearing the head transmogs from the store, that came out a few years back. I don’t know why some folks feel they can dictate how others spend their money.

P.S. Equalrightz, nice trolling, Sunday is tomorrow.

3 Likes

Political posts aren’t necessarily divisive.

I support Trump without attacking anyone. But no one should be kicked for having a store transmog.

8 Likes

Empathy for what ? Someone with the store mog is obviously well off, and has little taste. Neither of which should trigger an empathetic reaction in anyone.

I have empathy for that poor group who had to suffer the visual pollution though, god bless their souls for removing the offending player.

9 Likes

They are this year.

I wondered the same thing. :crazy_face: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
https://gph.is/g/aQw59w2

2 Likes