Some WoD Crafted Armor Sets and Weapons Unobtainable in Shadowlands

Threadception! Op makes a thread about a post who points to his thread.

1 Like

Will they actually come back though? We’re still waiting, many years later, still with no solution to transmog lost from pre Cata quests and dungeons. Not to mention the many profession recipes still missing.

1 Like

Thanks for the update Kaivax, going to head to Azer-Mart and grab some clothes hangers :man_dancing:

1 Like

To my knowledge they never said those items would return so I don’t think we have a reason to doubt what Kaivax said. Though I would like to see old items that weren’t intentionally removed and were just a consequence of the shattering brought back as well :heart:

1 Like

They should add a fix to add the transmog those pieces provided. Or maybe just unlock all of the variations with one item.

Might I recommend garrison raid bosses?

Only question that I have would they even have the recipes back?

1 Like

Thank you!

Ohhh, so you’re a sadist eh?

1 Like

To be honest, “this will come in the future” is pretty vague, which that doesn’t sound reassuring. :confused:

5 Likes

???

They say they already have the plans to do it, not they’re probably going to do it at some point, maybe. They’ve given you a solid answer, what more do you want from them at the moment?

“soonTM” ?

4 Likes

But when exactly? Oh, In a future patch. …But which future patch? Launch? 9.1? 9.1.5? 9.2? 9.2.5? A hotfix? How long is temporarily is in this instance exactly? And this is about transmog/low level gear, so where does it land on the priority list for Blizzard here? I mean Shadowlands has a lot of options character creations, but it’s the 8th expansion and it’s the first expansion to have a boatload of character creations like that.

This is the part that i’m not so reassured about.

Really the when’s.

Edit: In case you’re wondering why i have edited my comment to him, i wasn’t going anywhere with the “given your company track record” comment, it wasn’t needed there since my problem was with the vague “Coming in the future” line.

2 Likes

LOL

Asymmetrical shoulders anyone? lol

2 Likes

Damn I was just going to start crafting stuff from 8 years ago too…

1 Like

You know, when you code, sometimes other code breaks or needs to be removed to properly introduce the new code without issues.

What should Blizzard have done, in your non-coding expertise armchair-developer opinion?

Spends hours fixing code so they can implement old WoD transmog, prioritizing a few pieces of old gear over a new expansion?
Or simply re-introduce it in a later patch?

Please, don’t spew nonsense like you know what you’re talking about. You’re embarrassing yourself.

2 Likes

What about crafting recipes from Vanilla removed when cataclysm went live? Enchanted Thorium for Plate? I’m sure I’m not the only one who wants transmog from items that have been removed from the game. You brought back the Chromatic Sword from Scalebelly, why not let players get Atiesh or the Corrupted Ashbringer as well? You got rid of Nax40 and Ony40 and brought back Onyxia with all the transmog that was available but you removed some of the pieces people would have loved to have when you brought back Nax as 10/25. TLDR: gj with Scalebelly and WoD transmog, but there are more things people miss.

2 Likes

I love asymmetric pauldrons. Especially ones consisting of just one ‘side’

1 Like

When they first announced completed quest rewards would go into your transmog collections except what you couldn’t use, people complained about the quests no longer in the game. Blizzard replied saying that they’d find another way to add lost appearances to the game. This was back when they announced the new transmog system and those still aren’t in the game.

2 Likes