Some WoD Crafted Armor Sets and Weapons Unobtainable in Shadowlands

So in 13.3 soon? got it …

13 Likes

Can you bring back the old pre-Cata starter shirts? Like in a vendor or something?

4 Likes

Thank god a response at least, there’s also starter sets missing

1 Like

I think they forgot, We just continue crying about these changes

2 Likes

more like 15.0 :smiley:

Any status update on transmoggable whites/grays?

1 Like

Sad to hear this :frowning: I want some of them for transmogs…what about white/gray transmog?

Thank you for acknowledging this. Communication goes a very long way and I for one am very appreciative you’ve made the post letting us know this is still on your radar. Thank you!

Does this sound familiar?

:thinking:

9 Likes

How soon is this upcoming patch?

1 Like

Well, considering the last time they said it, it’s been two years… I’m gonna go with that. lol

4 Likes

Lord, we’ll have advanced wrinkles before they get put back in. :older_woman:

2 Likes

You know… if they just undid all this “squish” nonsense I’m sure everything would work as expected :expressionless:

3 Likes

All they have to do is make the upgrade kits a craftable boe item again, but not give an ilvl upgrade.

3 Likes

Very soon after waiting 2 years.

This would be funny if it was a small indie company.

3 Likes

Any news on transmoging grey and white items like was said would be coming with Dragonflight?

2 Likes

This kind of approach shouldn’t repeat again, it shouldn’t take later that 10.0.5 / 10.1 for this fix…Devs just focusing on tuning, pvp, m+,raid…if this was a broken buff on a dungeon that benefit players, it’ll be fixed next day.

There’s also missing starter sets and We got a reply 1 year ago, Devs should take care of the overall status of the game because an issue since SL development like this one only shows a lack of attention to some aspect of this game.

2 Likes

I feel this is what you said last time, 2 years ago. But I’ll stay optimistic since you brought it up and acknowledged it.

Hopefully you guys don’t forget Grey/White transmog either.

11 Likes

Feels like stalling and empty promises.

7 Likes

And the previous starters sets that were removed during 9.1.5: https://www.wowhead.com/news/new-starter-armor-for-base-classes-in-patch-9-1-5-old-race-specific-starting-324044