Some player creates a fresh 120 and dominates in Arena

Maybe but I am sure my teams would have preferred a rogue who could actually kill…

2 Likes

And those players can run rated if they care about gear so much. Make your own group, invite all the 440+ and see if you win

That doesn’t make any sense at all… so if people want to expect a good game from randoms your advice is that they make a RBG team ?

Sure wait 2 hours to make a team to play a 10 minute game …

3 Likes

I love he spouts scaling when I have sat down and done the math and even wrote out how I got fellow monk friend to cast against me the same attacks I hit him with and scaling didn’t really do anything worth.

There was a guy who use to agree with him all the time, they said they were going to do bgs on a 385 arcane mage and come back to tell hiw it went. Still never saw him come back.

Then he claims a btag friend was 3rd in dmg as an undergeared outlaw rogue. Said he was going to post a picture, never got back to us.

5 Likes

Jugga is a ‘ she ‘ and just likes to argue for the sake of it . :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

If you tell her damage is not being scaled , she pivots to other things like CC which no one is disputing .

3 Likes

Sounds like my wife. Whenever my honey do list isn’t complete.

And just like a wife , she pivots to unconnected things just to have the last word. :joy:

5 Likes

Yea I’m still waiting for his SS. How about the SS’s of these super bad games. Last I did them, the games were well matched despite undergeared on both sides.

Sorry I didn’t take SS of games where I had like 1/20 th of the damage the top guy in my team did.

Pretty humiliating , best to forget .

Edit:- This is Dosao

1 Like

playing bfa warlock really did a number on your brain didnt it?
used to like your posts but recently even my sack can produce better quality

5 Likes

It’s true though. Everyone comes out with excuses like “you’re a warlock, you’re a mage, you’re a Druid, he’s an outlaw rogue capable of aoe damage”. Next will be “you’re playing horde, try that in alliance BGs” :joy:

What’s that supposed to convey ? :joy::joy::joy:

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Haha, something I find I have less of as I get older… :stuck_out_tongue:

I think this would be good, but they’d have to somehow base it off your contributions and not whether you won or lost. Scoring meaningful contributions has been something Blizzard has struggled with in BGs for a long time, for the purposes of detecting non-participation.

They don’t take your contributions into account when they calculate your MMR in arenas. It’s just based on wins/losses.

If you can AFK your way to a high MMR, maybe you’re really good at motivating your teammates to victory.

Probably because there is no objectives in arena other than win/lose…

thats moving the goal posts now

the point is that gear does matter, and rated is dead

2 Likes

Be the leader. People want to do it, but don’t want to lead them.

This is the internet let me educate
http://imgur.com/gallery/3TY3Aya

He got extremely lucky getting the safeguard trinket real early. Cause if you go back and watch it pops almost every game he showed.
Also notice it’s a heavily edited video doesn’t show the losses, just shows him dunking on a bunch of double dps non comps.
I have never said skilled doesn’t matter, but gear is a deciding factor way too often right now.

You always bring up things like well they can cc. It doesn’t take much to notice the health levels of enemy players.
And if you see someone with super low health, 1 decently geared person can go squat on them. If the healer is having to dump mana into them to keep them up they arent going to be able to heal the others.

If this were true he would have a negative win rate.