Some player creates a fresh 120 and dominates in Arena

a leader with zero ratings achievements at all and 415 gear wont have many people dying to join

plus i dont even care about rated or ratings numbers thats why i dont have them. i just want people like you to stop encouraging fresh 120s so much

Sorry but I’m not gonna stop posting because you don’t like it.

guess we are going to have to keep arguing then

kind of BS when you dont even play lol

Scaling affects how various ilvls interact. So yes ilvl wise it is better than wod. Difference is we have a whole extra level of power gap now. Esscences and traits. The gap between a new player now and in wod is very very similar.

As a bonus side note there is not scaling for busted af pve proc/use items. There had been something absolutely busted every single season. That never happened in wod either.

I seriously disliked legion but anything is better than this absolute crapshoot called bfa PvP.

5 Likes

There’s others posting here who don’t play but they agree with you so I guess it’s okay.

the problem is you mess it up for those of us that actually play

even 415 can feel low on a melee now if the other team is 430+. that actually happens a lot now too, but you would not know playing classic

1 Like

Thank you for recognizing this. Essences add a new layer, sure. Traits aren’t as important now though and neck levels with the catch up come really fast.

If people actually listened to what one poster says on the forums, they would all play horde. The amount of “Alliance stink” posts far outweigh mine.

No man can argue like that :joy:

Correct but the essences like 1-2 shot you . There is no scaling .

1 Like

Which ones actually 1-2 shot you?

the iris can indeed one shot under geared players

its technically channeled so its one cast but not one hit exactly

1 Like

I’d like to see this happen. Maybe SS it?

they did the pvp right. the only issue is that you figure out a stong set up and people try to get you banned for “hacking” and many times they do just ban you due to complaints

you can look up how much damage it does your self

Iris , Crucible …

1 Like

Or just take a SS of this being done to you, or you doing it to an under geared.

not worth my time when you dont even play

you will just keep posting the same crap if did that anyway, plus you can look it up your self youre the one that wants to know

1 Like

Suit yourself.

If this wasn’t true he would be much higher rated.

Also dont do your usual bs of ignoring another important fact. That safeguard has been a huge help for the games he even showed us. Without it he def would have lost a few of those games. Which tank trinkets being a huge pain currently

2 Likes