Some compact new mounts please?

Dear Blizzard art team. Give more compact mounts please? All mounts that we getting are huge and massive, all those worms, giants, elementals. I want something as small as jetpack.

Or… A bubble?
Imagine how cool it would be if you run around in a bubble and fly “swimmingly”.

Also my other thread about mounts

20 Likes

https://media.giphy.com/media/B54TA1aiS9WSI/200.gif

4 Likes
3 Likes

(I really liked the jetpack from Mechagon)

8 Likes

I was so surprised that they didn’t give it as a buildable engineering mount. Harrowing broom is my favorit mount cause it so small and you are literally yourself with a stick between your legs (ifukwim). But it’s only usable on halloween event. Although they could easily give this mount instant summon only on these day but let us use it as regular casting summon outside of it.

1 Like

Yes please. One of my favorite mounts of all time is the little rocket ship from the card game. And my dream land mount… is the little mammoth from Zul’drak. I want it so very badly.

:cookie:

I would absolute grind the hell out of this game if we could get one of these as a mount usable anywhere with, of course, the standard mount features and such.

New mounts are always cool, but I do really wish they would fix
a) the collision size on some mounts which make them… undesireable. I recently got super lucky and got the Glacial Tidestorm… too bad it can’t fit through any doorways like ever.
b) some mounts not properly interacting with path of frost :frowning: in AB if I fall into the water mounted, and THEN hit PoF, I can’t hop “on” to the water on many mounts. Others work fine.

Signed

This is why I suffered mightily to unlock the Ankoan mount and the first Allied Race I grinded out was Dark Irons for the fire pup.

Medium and small sized mounts are the best, by far.

Jet pack is one I would love.

3 Likes

I love low profile flying mounts.

The flying disc from pandaria archeology is nice but it annoys me that you can’t summon it while in the water (don’t know if it’s a bug, seems so).

or atleast, start making bigger doors. seriously considering take all my dragons out of rotation

I like the blue fox. Elegant and not so big.

Yes please! Sleek, quiet, understated mounts are the best mounts. It’s why my ground mount has been a nelf cat since Vanilla and why my mage disc has been my primary ground and flying mount since Legion.

If mounts keep getting bigger we’re all going to be gundam pilots in another xpac or two…

2 Likes

I really hate that VFX behind the mount that isn’t affected by dynamic of where you going and when you turn the trail turns with you. it’s not how cloud works. Also it’s utterly massive and you actually riding a plate circle, not a cloud.
Mages flying circles are the best mounts ever. THey are utterly compact and have incredible design. ALthough I understand that edgy kids didn’t like it when they got it as a class gall mount, but I was happy and would love to use it as my other classes.

2 Likes

I would play world of Gundams haha

I’d like a bicycle

Tell me you guys wouldn’t love to see a Tauren on a bicycle :open_mouth: Or even better a unicycle!

This is why my hippogryph collection is the most important thing to me in the entire game.

How anyone can do flying-around-the-world questing on a giant dragon that obliterates half the screen has always mystified me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only if the flying broom was permanent. Could take away the instant cast if that was case.