A mounts suggestions

I have looked over mounts that I have in my collections and I remembered that there are some mounts that I’d love to use but I never use them cause I don’t like how my character interacts with them.
In particular I will be talking about few of these: Red Flying Cloud and Rogue Class Mounts.

I love little compact small mounts. I would kill (some rare) for Jetpack mount outside of Mechagon. I love new uniwheel mount (although I don’t have it yet, and drooling over those lucky who got it).
And I like these two mounts:

This one is the crow that we ride, and I love that you guys did the unique interaction with it when you summon it. But isn’t it would be cooler if rogues would interact with these crows as they are their wing? Like Rogues use them as a flying glider and jumping from above to kill their target (I loved the deathfall in Legion when I had a cat reflexes which were giving me immunity to fall damage and I made a lot of PvP engagements from FAR FAR above of the enemy. With this interaction it would be so much cooler (at least for me) to use this mount. also if it would be less huge than right now it would be even more cooler, cause it would be compact and less taking screen space.

The second one I don’t like cause the “cloud” under the disc is static. it doesn’t have dynamic spawn in world from emitter so it doesn’t really immerse in the world as a “real cloud”. I LOVE mage class mounts those discs are so cool. I would love to see this disc have the same appearance (without cloud) but since this mount called “cloud” I would suggest to change this to actual cloud where your character sits/or stands. And particles from this cloud would spawn randomly into the air behind character, while you fly forward.

Vial of the Sand lets you turn into a dragon. I don’t need anything else to be happy.

I don’t like dragons and huge mounts. Also I’m not talking about mounts that are alright. I’m talking about those which could be improved.
I have that cat mount that turn you into flying cat, and It’s kind of cool. But I would still like to see my character than random cat with wings, especially when I’m trying to “roleplay” my class/character.

just from looking at the pictures this looks pretty neat! I’m a huge collector myself so more options is always nice!

I’m getting anxiety from trying to figure out how to pronounce your name. :pleading_face:

Edit: I also tend to prefer smaller more compact mounts. Especially ones with smooth and/or tight animations. The mount that came with my shadowlands preorder pretty much makes me want to die. Will definitely never use it. :grimacing:

Yeah. Always hated when mounts take too much space on the screen. Especially when people stay with them on the ground and cover a lot of visual space, quest givers or mailboxes.