Some compact new mounts please?

That would make the flying broom a bit crap.

i have a few ideas.

1. bubble would be dope. only if it pops if you hit anything.
  2. broomstick.
  3. A ROCKET. YOU CANT CONTROL. -like you just hit a zone. it goes off and drops you off in a random spot in that zone. nearly kills you. no more portals. just a nice sky ride.
1 Like

This is one of the many reasons I like the Model W mechacycle mount from Mechagon so much; not only does it look cool, but it has one of if not the most compact profiles of any ground mount.

1 Like

Oh come now. The only fitting mount you need is a flying cookie. :slightly_smiling_face:

But I am all for smaller sized mounts. My goblins get lost in some of these giant ones

1 Like

I’m a fan of compact mounts too. I like the other mounts aesthetically, but they take up too much real estate and impede me interacting with the environment.

Maybe mount shrinker toys in a couple of sizes? I would use other mounts more if I could re-size them.

2 Likes

Completely agree with this thread. Compact mounts are the best and more options would be wonderful. I wonder how compact the new flying pod mount will be in SL.

If we got the jetpack from mechagon I would never use anything else!

3 Likes

Blizzard has an awesome art team but they do have a “Bigger is better” mindset. I was looking at transmogs on my mage yesterday and almost everything is big and bulky. I like simple and elegant. And most weapons are ginormous. Daggers are the size of swords and swords and maces are huge. There are a few simple staves but most look like small trees.

1 Like

Stand mounts reskinned as usual.

Bumping for the bubble.

If you could mount up on the red flying cloud while swimming in water… I would use it all the time! Why does that mount have an issue in water?