Solution to the consorship

If it doesn’t change anything of substance, why are you all here whinging about it? Why does it matter at all?

i say on u is good idala that they dont do alot changes WOW game it is fine then pepole dont do WAA WAA baby of it goodjob

Here ya go.

This thread has been up way too long with that typo in the Topic Name

Please correct it so it can stop bothering me as I scroll past it

1 Like

Because some people have a “need” to be triggered and victimized. They can’t be happy unless they are miserable.

3 Likes

And there is no proof for this.
The people making the changes have already explained why. Did you miss it?

That it is written by Blizzard on their website and on Twitter does not make it fact. In point of fact it makes it more likely that there is another reason beyond the stated reasons why they might do this, making YOUR hypothesis nothing more than an idiocy and straightforward sycophancy.

The social gamer wants there to be humor (even toilet humor) and other forms of interaction as part of the game. Stop making the game a social game and you defeat the entire point of an MMORPG (that MM stands for Massively Multiplayer implying more than a few people playing the game together (such as a LAN game)).

As to what we can do about their moronic decision to virtue signal to the entire world? We can, and likely should, opt out. It is their game and their IP and they can run it how they see fit but retconning lore and removing functionality that has been in the game for decades and to which no one has complained about (until AFTER Blizzard was sued by state and federal agencies for their own bad workplace behavior toward marginalized groups) smacks of the time dishonored Stalinist tactic of editing photos of disfavored former Soviet Heroes like Trotsky and Kamanev, and forcing of language changes or dialectic changes in true Orwellian fashion.

Of course it affects your gameplay. It affects EVERYONE’S gameplay. Negatively. It removes interaction elements from a game based on the premise that interaction is to be desired.

I am all for HD

Yes.
/10characters

It makes it the information we know straight from the company.

2 Likes

It is hardly information. Disinformation would be closer to the truth. Even closer would be Pravda. The Russian word for Official Truth, which as we all know is much more akin to propaganda than it is to actual information that can be relied upon and compared with and agrees with observation.

1 Like

2 Likes

:level_slider: <<— Censorship on/off. Add that in game options.

#giveplayerschoices

Because we’re sure they’re not just toeing the company line, right? I mean, they’re the devs, they have to be honest and pure, right?

2 Likes

Just going to leave this here again. lol

1 Like

We aren’t allowed. We just pay for the expacs and subs, so we need to shut up.

Any suggestions how to make both comfortable isn’t welcome it seems.

1 Like

Like people who get upset over minor video game changes?

2 Likes

You guys are just caricatures at this point

“Le fake news!”

2 Likes

Getting offended by other people getting offended that don’t want these changes. Cool bro.

You have your opinion we have ours.

2 Likes

Well if they wanted to do something constructive they would remove that Pleasure Bot 8000.

That guy is always sneaking up behind you have trying to give you a massage it is just creepy.