Solution to the consorship

Instead of removing content from wow, why not make a lot of the emote/voice/graphic/npc/art/ect. toggle-able. This way, you have to opt into stuff that may turn off some people and everyone else can have it on. It’s a win/win.

82 Likes

Because it’s not about how we, as players, feel. It’s about what the employees felt wasn’t good for them or their work environment. This is for them, not us.

42 Likes

At the end of the day, they still have to deliver a product that will make us, the consumer, happy too. This is why I’m suggestion something to help make both part happy.

54 Likes

Except it doesn’t address what Blizzard has told us. It only addresses what you want. Therein lies the issue.

Now we just wait and see. Personally, even though there are changes I very much dislike, it doesn’t affect my gameplay. The only thing I can do at this point is hope that it makes for happier employees who will in turn be happy to make me a good game in 10.0.

12 Likes

Are people seriously that attached to low resolution cleavage and farting?

26 Likes

It’s easier and cheaper just to roll over the features than add a togglable switch.

It can’t be lost on blizzard how ridiculous it is that they are bubble wrapping the game to avoid offending anyone while the overall theme of the game remains murder, war, demons and genocide. Absolute clown world

80 Likes

They mean to REMOVE IT. It is not their intention to “accomodate people”, it is their intention to remove it.

They rightfully dont care to “keep the people who want it”. That might have been understood already, and whatever you say about that carelessness, it is in their right to be that way.

However, I agree with that position 100%. If you dont want flies in your home, dont leave the garbage open.

2 Likes

This was only done in the name of posturing. It doesn’t help anyone at all in anyway whatsoever.

16 Likes

And torture. Done several times. Hell if RNG hates you can torture like 20 people as a DK in the intro alone.

Not even trying. its just 19 people die before that 20th one lives long enough for the trigger.

Then we pain needle someone later.

3 Likes

I’m just waiting on the changes that make this game good like awesome talent trees good balance not like people here claim oh your good in one area your fine. The majority of the players been here 17 yrs do your dam job . The majority of the employees they have now ain’t even been here long what do expect out of them in 2021.if blizz had a good work environment and actually told the goofballs long ago be decent we would probably still have the majority. I’m fine with there changes but idk with blizz’s reputation I don’t know why they would even go to work there the newer devs and actually work on something that they feel is totally offensive.
Get the game you want now prove to me why I should keep playing your game the kiddie version that you can actually do your job and you know keep people longer than a couple months.
Cause right now it’s almost pointless what changes you make in the game as the players just get tired of failure and it slowly dwindles away should of just ditched the game and I ain’t just talking about wow all your games. You guys were the ones who didn’t want to do what the state says and here we sit with this stuff just dragging on and on. Your getting the game you want or employees anyway now prove to me you actually care about the game anyway and do your job delayed broken garbage tells me you don’t in the first place so why you here?

Spellcheck?

You have the option of not playing an American-made game if it bothers you that much.

5 Likes

The original blizzard creators are long gone. We have a different branch of developers now, ones that reflect Blizzards new social justice values, basically either get on board or find another game is what the corporate message is… if I was crass I would use the “get work, go broke” but who knows maybe this will work out well for blizzard. I just hope D4 developers are isolated from this nonsense.

10 Likes

I could jsut hear the lines. Stop calling me demon. It objectifies me and lessons my value as being.

I am being of alternate moral values that will not be defined by the binary good or evil. With sharp teeth and claws. that I rend the flesh of innocents with. Don’t judge me…

4 Likes

I don’t buy it. And if the game is going to be changed in this way around the feelings of a few people that work on it rather than the feedback of the millions that play it then I don’t want to be a part of it.

28 Likes

its not about choice, its about control and insecurity

12 Likes

10.0 needs to hit it hard. if they cant turn this around gg. even with the new player exp after that its still a slog. i see people trying the game and then stopping cuz its dry for them. they need more incentives for new players and for people to help em like FF. they have it down. not perfect but it works. wow just pushes u to the end. its not really engaging

a lot of people feel this way

5 Likes

Doubt it, they already desexualized female classes in D2 remaster.

18 Likes