Solution to people getting suspended

Have fun having an ego for being a below average pve hunter :3

that’s not what the classic patch notes say.

1 Like

hard pwnage being dissed out hot today!

Having an ego?
Take a look at the mirror, i know 100% what im doing and what im capable of.
You?
you have been hard stuck in the same pvp bracket for expansions, just look at your armory.

Meanwhile actual good players i know and started playing at the end of SL are consistently getting glad and grinding their r1.

Im just losing my *@#%& here, you’re complaining about toxicity?
because people leave your games? sounds like they’re not willing to carry you without being paid…

I think I actually am going to make you cry :open_mouth:

I got 2600 last season, 200 higher than my last best. I’m confused how that’s being stuck in the same bracket lol

2600? where is your glad then?
Ayy lmao.
Did you buy a b1g pilot and didn’t have enough money for the booster to grind the glad wins ???
You reek of someone that would buy pilots to try and feel better about yourself.

"As implied by the name, a Dishonorable Kill occurs when a player kills a “civilian” NPC; these are NPCs of the enemy faction that have a Civilian tag and can normally be found in leveling areas around the game.

If you kill a Civilian NPC, you will lose points in the Honor system and, if you continue to do it, you can receive even greater penalties, such as completely losing a rank."

it never ever made it to the live game. what you are thinking about was what they had in the book, that was written long before going live and they changed it. from day 1 of the live game, it never was part of the game for killing lowbies.

This is pretty entertaining watching people get heated over numbers and things that don’t mean anything. I’ll never get glad or ksm especially since im a clicker but it’s entertaining watching the epeen stroking.

https://imgur.com/a/qHXJEIQ
19 wins 2650

Some of us just like to have fun and Q at random times while laughing in discord
:3

No glad, no talking.
That screenshot proves nothing.
bruh is hardstuck and angry, venting that people don’t want to stay in matches with him, angry that better players are 2tapping him.

You do you bb, maybe get that blood pressure medication checked out ^.^

Im just refuting every bs you say and laughing at you.
Don’t project, boi.

Dang 2 messages ago you were actually malding. Don’t tell me this thread gave you a psychotic break O_O.

See Riidley, it’s easy to get under peoples skin and frustrate them without being toxic and ruining everyone elses gameplay. Take notes buckaroo

Between the name and your posts here, you’ve proven yourself to be just that and a total cliche for the “PvPers” that decided to house on MG honestly.

I take that as a compliment tbh

You didn’t get under my skin at all.
i refuted everything you said.
you just made me laugh.
You seem to be a tad bit delusional.

You literally said “Im just losing my *@#%& here”

Come on Riidley, you can troll harder than this I believe in you!!!

Losing my &%*@# is a term used for when one is literally dying out of laughter. commonly used in “you laugh you lose threads”
You seem to be new on the internet too?

Whatever you say Riidley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS_gLFOrjMw

https://imgur.com/a/1SaWjFW :clown_face:

People make mistakes and can change. Branding someone would not help them change. I am sure they would feel excluded.