Solution to people getting suspended

Sounds like you’ve been suspended before. Carry on toxic comrade

1 Like

No, i know how to not get suspended.
But it won’t change the fact i despise people that go around snitching on people that rage or tell bad players to stop being bad in chat.
You can ignore them and move on if it hurts you so much.

Or you can grow a skin and retaliate, if someone starts talking smack they will hear from me 100%, i wasn’t raised by reddit, fam, i don’t take disrespect home.

Okay, well do what games like League do and reward players for not being toxic. Add an honor system, that works just as well and has people chasing the correct rewards. Take away cosmetic end of season rewards from players who do get suspended. Elite sets, Mounts, weapon enchants, and titles.

I’d just wait for them to reinforce their social contract system that will begin to either prune the game of awful people or do nothing and increase toxic rampancy

Homie you’re acting like I just sit there and report people all day. You’re making a lot of assumptions at the moment lol. I just want a way to filter between toxic, and non toxic players.

You did create this thread, so clearly it seems to affect you.
its a non issue, ignore them or retaliate, simple.
You seem to pvp, let me tell you something, there WILL be people like that in pvp, in any game , no matter what, and nothing can be done about it, competitive modes attract competitive people, just look at fighting games, people trashtalk HARD.
its part of the games and it will never change.

oh no that be me, I’d love to report “bad people” all day every day, but I don’t cause it doesn’t do a single thing

I’m creating the thread because I don’t like people rage quitting my rbgs because my 1400 cr tank got globaled by a rank 1 rogue.

Yeah no. Dont ask for stuff to be removed regardless of reasons. Blizz will take that to the extreme and screw everyone over, innocent or not.

As the yellow person said, if you get silenced for being toxic in chat ingame, you cant join groups. So they already get flagged in a way.

I don’t like bad people inting my keys.
so whenever i want to push i run it with guildies or people i trust.
Do the same, you can’t hold people hostage in games, if they dont want to play with you they have the right to leave.

You’re not even good at keys though

https://raider.io/characters/us/area-52/Riidley

Sounds like you’re pretty upset that you can’t talk, or can’t play an online game if you speak your mind. Who has some maturing/skin growing to do here? :3

1 Like

Im much better than you, thats a fact.
Besides, my tank hasn’t even started a push yet and im switching characters as i speak to my warlock.

i dunno, maybe we can put arm bands on them while we’re at it, to more easily help show who they are.

I got KSM on a prot pally healer, I take no pride in keys because it’s easy scripted content LMAO

Scarlet Letter was not a documentary.

there’s a reason you can get arrested for disorderly conduct. And its not because the police are carebears.

1 Like

this never happened!!! ive corrected you before, and yet here you are still spouting off the same BS. Dishonorable kills ONLY happened from killing NPC’s classified as Civilians. NOT low level players. please stop spreading false information.

3 Likes

Hmm, KSM is extremely easy to get, “scripted content” yep, never got passed ksm rating fosho.
Also, you never even got glad, every glad i know respects high end pve players as high end pve players respect glads.

But thanks for showing your true self, in here we call players like you “scrubs”.
Have fun being hard stuck at 2.2k and KSM rating.
Good day, sir.

1 Like