Solution to people getting suspended

So reward players for good behavior

Always weird to see people acting like they’re good especially in the lowest participated content of the game (Rated PvP) which has been on a downfall since Cata, so really much rating after Cata doesn’t mean nearly as much as then and before. You can go play real PvP games, since WoW doesn’t even have PvP servers anymore.

Some of them use multiple accounts to troll said chat. Also if you flagged the troublemakers, the vast majority would be flagged in said chat. It’s kinda sad.

I already use the PBL addon to blacklist and mark people. Originally to avoid key leavers for m+, but I use it now to mark trolls in global chats. Easily 2/3rds of any line spoken is from a marked account now.

This thread seems like less of a solution and more of a lost revenue thing.

Whatever YOU say, hardstuck at 2.2k KSM gamer.
The funny part about it is that you created this thread, so on top of being stuck in there, you’re crying about it too.

You almost got me to bite, nice try ^.^

btw, they openly evade suspensions from the game entirely. A guy the other day bragged about having a 1 month vacation on his other account, and instantly started trolling and impersonating on the new toon he was playing on while evading said mandatory vacation.

All flagging people will do is get them to double down on harassment more. They already try to witchhunt people who reported them.

Yes, it’s this sad.

https://imgur.com/a/1SaWjFW

Unironically this is the funniest thing in this thread.

Have a good day Riidley, I’m off to bigger and better things!

Ye, off to inting keys and losing games. :clown_face:
Watch out for them toxic gamers tho.

So, let me get this straight.

You accuse a community of being toxic. Then you propose an idea that would give that same community the ability to apply a flag that could impact other players ability to find groups/enjoy the game? You don’t see the problem with this?

I remember the troll filled guilds who would go out of their way to make pugs miserable in Classic/BC/Wrath (before the lfg tool was added). I also remember how those guilds would mass report players they didn’t like.

You can already do this, by forming your own group.

No, it really wouldn’t. In fact, I’m pretty sure this would do the exact opposite. See above

I’m against this only because GTA Online has a similar mechanic with being a ‘bad sport’. You can only be in lobbies with other bad sports until your behavior improves. The issue here is people actively go out of their way to get this status as a badge of honor. I see where you’re coming from OP but this would only serve to encourage bad behavior.

Where does he accuse the community? They specified LFG as a whole and him being a pvper came up later. If you have such bad anger issues you’re being suspended I don’t see it as a bad thing people would know to avoid you.