[SOLUTION] for Those Stuck on No One Left Behind Quest

Edit: at 6:00pm central the quest has been reset it seems, and is working both with warmode off and on, as intended it seems. If still bugged please by all means try the fix I posted below.

For some of those stuck on the quest No Man Left Behind - Rescue Rokhan. Try swapping to warmode.

It was a comment I saw on the PTR wowhead posted a few hours ago. I tried it, and it allowed me to actually see and free Rokhan. Figured I’d post here so people searching for help might be able to try it and see if it works. Can turn off warmode after quest completed. Wish you the best.

Upvote or post if it helped you, so others will be able to see this post. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Can confirm that this DOES WORK.

TYVM.

1 Like

Can confirm. It did take a couple swaps though. Maybe I just got lucky.

2 Likes

Quest has now been reset on my server so the NPC is working as intended for us. Hopefully it’s fixed now on other servers, if not please try the warmode fix still :slight_smile:

Can confirm.

I already have WM on. I turned it off then turned it back on and it still didn’t work.

Not fixed on Aggramar. Still cant complete it

Simply reloading the UI worked for me.

Swapping to WM did NOT fix it for my hunter. No did reloading the UI… so I guess I can’t do this until it’s fixed. Awesome… :confused:

This worked for me. I had WM on and turning it off took me to a shard where the bug was not present.

It is still bugged on WA, Took warmode off and on. Nothing worked.

Yes despite the very kind mage porting people back to org to switch on and off (the Real MVP) nothing has worked. :frowning:

Alas, despite my singing, still bugged on WrA.

Still bugged on WrA.

See same behavior on Aerie peak, WM on. Filed bug report.

Confirm, this did work. Thanks!

Does not work for me. 21 hours since Incomi created this post and not a single response from Blizzard. Best game ever.

Turning Warmode on works for me. Hard to understand how a bug like that made it past the ptr?

1 Like

Try swapping to warmode.

No.

Im not becoming a gank target. Not a solution.

Works for me on Azralon