[SOD]I can't transfer my character because of mail

My character Acla on Lone Wolf US horde cannot utilize the free character transfer because I have mail in my mailbox, but I don’t any in my mailbox.

Please help clear my mailbox.

@Vrakthris

You will need to submit a ticket asking to cancel the transfer, then once you clear your mail, then you’ll reopen that ticket asking if the transfer can restart.

1 Like

I can’t even start to transfer.

If you can still log into the character and haven’t started the transfer, then log into the character and claim the mail immediately before starting the transfer. Otherwise, if you have started the transfer, and there is mail in the mailbox, then you’ll need to submit a ticket for a Game Master to help you.

1 Like

There is no mail in the mailbox.

I think some people are having an issue where there’s “invisible mail”. In another thread, the moderator was clearing the mailboxes for people.

#dfmb

You mean this thread where the opening poster originally submitted a ticket?

Exactly. That’s the one. Hopefully one of the moderators can assist in clearing his invisible mail so he can initiate his transfer.

#dfmb

Except no one should expect that here. Yes, there are times when the Blues here can go above and beyond and assist with things like this when they have the time. However NO ANSWER ON THIS FORUM FROM A BLUE IS EVER GUARANTEED. The correct answer here is to open a ticket. Period.

6 Likes

Pooh, stop assuming that the SFA’s are going to do everything for everyone. The Opening Poster of that thread originally had a ticket open. Some people who responded to that thread had a ticket open. You can clearly see that with the response from Orlyia with “ticket has been answered.”

The answer is to submit a ticket so a Game Master can help.

2 Likes

Folks with pending mail will want to submit a ticket. While our staff generally is unable to assist with removing mail it would be prudent to mention that they are trying to use the Free Character Transfers, which are available for a limited time.

I might be able to check in on some of those who have tickets in, but understand I have an extremely limited bandwidth and likely cannot get to it.

8 Likes

I did not mean to suggest that he shouldn’t submit a ticket. Just that we saw many people who were assisted by the moderator in the other thread. Would this be a good link to use for that ticket?
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/464/ticket
It’s an unusual situation, so I’m not sure if it’s a Mail issue or a Problem with Purchase (even though it’s a free transfer) or something else.

I’m sure any help would be appreciated by the folks stuck in this predicament. You’re a good horse. :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: