SOD WSG improvements

So then go take care of your business. Wtf are you doing on a video game if you don’t have the time to finish a BG?

You’ve never been in a 3 hour wsg.

I am likely busier than you are.

You know what I do if I don’t have time to finish a BG? I just don’t log in and take care of my business.

I don’t tell blizzard to finish my bg early and ruin it for the people who have the time to do so.

It’s a complete non argument you’ll never gain ground on

THIS IS EXACTLY THE POINT!

how can i know how long it takes to finish a BG when it could theoretically go on for 7 days straight?

OP speak for yourself. Those suggestions are terrible and will not fix anything. If you can’t handle WSG, then don’t WSG.

1 Like

Straw man fallacy.

Can’t make an argument?

If you are “really that busy” you wouldn’t be playing world of Warcraft to begin with. Yet the same people talking like you do have 5 alts rotating BFD lockouts every reset, ply till 1am, take vacation time specifically to play wow, etc.

If the bg is too long, AFK out. Nobody is forcing you to stay inside the battleground. But you want to force everyone else to end theirs early??

Exactly.

It’s a personal objective to reduce one’s own rep farm.

These players will never be seen again after exalted.

1 Like

So 20 people are going to play WSG for 7 days? Bad example, even if WSG went an hour and that is to long for you, simply do not que for it.

1 Like

what do we do when AV comes out and it goes on for 7 days like it used to in vanilla?..

If I don’t have 7 days to play just don’t queue?

i did say “theoretically” but it wouldn’t need to be 20 people it could be a 1000 as you rotate through picking up one pug as others afk

Dude, I’ll take things that never happened for 500 alex

Your average wsg match lasts about as long as a 3-2 AB

Why don’t we just leave the game alone. You all can’t agree on the premade situation and now this?

You all will never agree and just troll each other.

1 Like

premades don’t need a solution i’ll happily solo queue all day with little fear of premades, wsg timers do need a fix
a

Yea just leave the game alone. No changes!!! No timers!!! Keep the retail scrubs out of Classic!

Edit: Joking I actually don’t care what happens to the game.

1 Like

Every time someone makes a thread like this I’m going to form a 10 man and smash more teams into road kill

I’ll go back to my 3 man when they stop

I think it’s the same “I got rank 14 , 3 times” guy.

He makes fun of people who want changes to the game then turns around and ask for changes. He only wants timers so he can poop sock rank 14 faster.

Edit: if it is I think he learned a lesson and is being a decent person. That’s great! If not oh well.

1 Like

SoD is meant for changes bro.

:dracthyr_crylaugh:

Yea I know. I’m not opposed to them. I’m just trolling trolls.

I don’t even have wow installed on my pc. Don’t care what happens to the game.

oh damn.

You’re built diff.

:rofl:

I had my fun with wow, it was a fun game but honestly I hate retail cause it’s boring. I hate classic cause players turned it into meta chasing and rep/rank farming. People don’t actually play the game anymore. I come back every few months to play with friends or see if things have changed for the better.

Fun fact it just gets worse. So I check the threads post my opinion and get trolled by some neckbeard so I troll them back for a day or two, then vanish.

1 Like

I won’t disagree.

The entire game is min/maxed now by the community.

There’s no version of the game that isn’t.

Unfortunately this is what the game has turned into.

I feel your pain sire.

1 Like

If I had it my way BGs would be the or at least a highlight of the game, not a grind for a couple decent pieces of gear early phase. So could get a cool PvP set that’s useful for PvP or BGs but not PvE, that’d be cool.

1 Like